Win Your Own Private Dinner Party with Chef Daniel Wilson
Competition | Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Queen Victoria Market P/L ABN 44 069 959 771.
2. QVM Pty Ltd competitions and promotions are not open to employees of the City of Melbourne; staff of QVM Pty Ltd (be they employees or contractors), their immediate family members or associated companies; or QVM traders and their immediate family members.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. By entering you accept these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter the promotion, you must complete an entry form including all mandatory fields online at qvm.com.au/win or in the Market.
6. Each entrant is permitted to enter the promotion once.
7. All entries will be automatically signed up to the Queen Victoria Market database
8. All entries will be automatically signed up to Chef Daniel Wilsonís database.
9. Promotion commences on 01/06/2019 at 9am AEST. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 04/08/2019 (Promotional Period).
10. Entries must be received during the Promotional period. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The value of the prize is $2,300.
12. There will be one (1) prize and one (1) prize winner. The winner will receive a dinner party for themselves and seven friends at the winnerís home. This will include a four-course meal prepared and served by Chef Daniel Wilson and his Sous Chef, paired with matching wines from Swords Wines in the Dairy Produce Hall. The winner will have the opportunity to shop with Chef Daniel Wilson at Queen Victoria Market the day(s) before the dinner party for the desired, seasonal ingredients at a mutually agreed time. As part of the prize, all main cooking dishes/utensils will be cleaned by the Sous Chef. Dietary requirements will be catered for during the Market shop.
13. The dinner party is to be held on a mutually agreed date and time by the winner and Chef Daniel Wilson and will be held between September Ė November 2019.
14. The proposed kitchen must be in good working order to cater for group of eight.
15. The winner will be drawn randomly from the valid entries at the Queen Victoria Market head office, Level 8, 365 Queen Street, Melbourne.
16. The winner will be notified by email by 28/08/2019 and informed of how to claim the Prize via email.
17. The Promoterís decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize is not convertible to cash, exchangeable, and not for sale.
19. Entry is open to Melbourne residents only, living within a 20km radius of the Melbourne CBD.
20. If the winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winnerís nominated parent or guardian.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
22. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw in order to distribute the Prize if it remains unclaimed by 16/09/2019 subject however to any written directions given by a regulatory authority.
23. If the prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers , employees and agents) excludes all liability including negligence for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
26. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org
. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrantís name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for any unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. Queen Victoria Market reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and to cancel the competition without further recourse to the entrants