Priceline Protects Travel Insurance June Competition 2019 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Priceline Pty Ltd and Chubb Insurance Australia Limited collect your personal information (including information such as name, phone number, email
address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal
information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery
authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purposes of conducting this promotion, including prize
notification and fulfilment.
and Chubb Insurance Australia
and contains information about how you may access
and seek correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how
we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information, please contact Chubb on +61 2 9335 3200
or by email: Privacy.AU@chubb.com
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Priceline General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed athttps://www.priceline.com.au/priceline-policies/terms-and-conditions
3. The Promoters are Priceline Pty Ltd (ABN 18 005 968 310 Authorised Representative No. 396315) (‘Priceline’) located at 250 Camberwell
Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, and Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL 239687) (‘Chubb’) located at Grosvenor
Place, Level 38, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Priceline acts as an Authorised Representative of Chubb in arranging certain travel
insurance product(s) (Priceline Pty Ltd and Chubb together hereafter the ‘Promoters’).
4. This competition is open to Australian residents who have purchased any Priceline Protects Travel Insurance policy and therefore meet the
age restrictions as specified in the policy. For more information on the age restrictions specified in the policy please refer to the Eligibility
Criteria on page 7 of the PRICELINE PROTECTS TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY WORDING AND PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.
5. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors of the Promoters (and their immediate families), the agencies or companies
associated with this promotion shall not be eligible to participate in this competition.
6. This competition shall commence at 12:01am (AEST) on 5 June 2019 and will end at 11:59pm (AEST) on 22 July 2019 (‘Competition
How to Enter
7. Participants must purchase a new Priceline Protects Travel Insurance policy from pricelineprotects.com.au during the Competition Period
and where prompted on the declaration page of the online process, tell us in 25 words or less ‘What is your ultimate travel hack?’. The
competition entry form will appear once the participant has entered their personal details.
8. Only one (1) entry per entrant is permitted with each new purchase of a Priceline Protects Travel Insurance policy.
9. For each entry to be valid, participants are required to enter their personal details. It is each participant's responsibility to ensure that all
personal data including his or her contact details provided are correct and up to date.
10. The judging will take place at the offices of Chubb Insurance Australia Limited at Level 18, 101 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060 on 5
August 2019 at 11am (AEDST)
11. The winning entries will be chosen at the Promoters’ absolute and sole discretion and the Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of
the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
12. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the Promoters determination of the winners. All entries will be judged individually on
creativity and originality. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the Promoters’ determination.
13. The competition winners will be notified by phone and email on 5 August 2019 at 2:00pm (AEST) and will be published on the Priceline
website which may be viewed at https://www.priceline.com.au/priceline-policies/past-competition-winners
14. If the prizes are not claimed by 2.00pm (AEST) on 5 October 2019 the prizes will be forfeited.
15. The best three (3) valid entries as determined by the Promoters will each win a “Major Prize” of one (1) Bags To Go Gift Certificate valued
16. The Bags To Go Gift Certificate is subject to Bags To Go Terms and Conditions, including any terms and conditions specified on the gift
certificate. Go to https://bagstogo.com.au
to view terms and conditions.
17. The total major prize value of the promotion is $3,000.00, consisting of three (3) prizes valued at $1,000.00 each.
18. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions or those of any third party prize suppliers, all ancillary costs or expenses associated
with the prize, or redeeming the prize, are not included and are the responsibility of the winner (and any parents/guardians).
19. Redemption of the Bags To Go Gift Certificate is also subject to any terms and conditions of the third party prize issuer.
Runner Up Prize
20. The Promoters will also select three (3) valid runner-up entries, as determined by the Promoters, to each win a ‘Runner Up Prize’ for a pair
of Beats Solo3 Headphones (colour black) Includes: Headphones, Carry Case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USBA to USB micro B), Quick start guide, Warranty card. Valued at up to $350.00 each.
21. The colour of the Runner Up prize shall be subject to availability and may change at the Promoter’s discretion.
22. The total prize value of the Runner Up Prize pool is $1,050.00, consisting of three (3) prizes valued up to $350.00 each.
23. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners including but not limited to,
any accessories or the cost of the insurance policy, any add-ons or extras and all other ancillary costs.
24. Priceline Protects Travel Insurance is issued by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020; AFSL 239687) and distributed by
Priceline Pty Ltd (ABN 18 005 968 310; Authorised Representative Number 396315). Priceline provides general information only without
taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services
Guide (FSG) available at https://www.pricelineprotects.com.au/en/choose-your-cover
or by calling 1800 023 804 before purchasing the
25. The Major Prize and Runner Up Prizes (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or
substituted except by the Promoters who may at their sole discretion, (subject to the requirements of the relevant state authorities),
substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoters will not
replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken prize products in the delivery of the prize product or after it has been
delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoters to insure any prize products.
26. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoters believe that the entrant has breached any of these
Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise
fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoters’ legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
28. All decisions made with regard to this competition including any result, dispute or prize is final and no correspondence thereon shall be
29. If any term and/or condition contained herein are held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the rest of the terms and
conditions herein and shall be construed so as to give effect to the Promoters’ intention.
30. Each Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this
competition in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the
competition is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
31. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Entrants
agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoters without remuneration or
compensation. Entrants may be required to sign further documentation to give effect to this arrangement as a condition of being awarded
any prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants waive any moral rights in their entry.
32. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website (through
which the competition must be entered) shall not be liable or responsible whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect,
punitive or exemplary damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of any Participants’ access to, use, inability to use, change
in content of or the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the control of the Promoters.
33. Entrants consent to the Promoters using the entrant’s name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including where
required photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.