***Please read terms and conditions carefully as $5,000,000 is the maximum prize for this promotion given how the winner will need to select from one of 250 options.***
SCHEDULE TO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Permit Number Authorised under:
SA Licence No. T19/994
hit107's $5 Million Birthday
Southern Cross Austereo Pty Ltd (ABN 78 109 243 110) of 257 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, trading as Hit 107 Adelaide.
27 Jun 2019
13 Aug 2019
The Promoter may amend the Promotional Period in accordance with state legislative rules.
Weekdays only, from 15 Jul 2019 to 13 Aug 2019 (excluding public holidays).
Between 06:00 and 15:00 ACDT
"Contesting Day" means an individual day during the Contesting Period. "Contesting Segment" means an individual Contesting Segment on a Contesting Day.
Entrants must be able to attend hit107's $5 Million Birthday Party on 15 August 2019 at hit107, Level 13, 70 Franklin Street Adelaide (Event) and, unless otherwise specified, must make their own way to and from this event.
Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Entry is only open to residents of SA.
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must be directed by a telephone exchange provider to the specific station in that state of broadcast when calling the station competition line.
Entrants can enter as many times as they like. Once an entrant has been determined as a Finalist, they must not continue to attempt to enter.
To enter, entrants must on a Contesting Day:
1. Listen to hit107 and telephone the station competition line following the broadcast of a cue to call, which will be a winning song/s announced each contesting day.
2. Be selected by the Promoter in accordance with the Judging Criteria to participate on air and be placed on the standby list (i.e. receive an entry into the draw).
3. The Promoter will conduct a draw in accordance with the Draw Details to determine one (1) Provisional Prize winner and up to three (3) back up Provisional Major Prize winners.
4. On 14 August 2019, the Promoter will call the Provisional Prize Winner between 06:00 local time and 09:00 local time who must answer their phone to be determined as the Prize Winner and participate in the next stage of the promotion. If the Provisional Prize Winner fails to answer their phone, or the call is diverted to voicemail, they will be ineligible to proceed to the next stage of the promotion and the Promoter will call the first back up Provisional Prize winner that was drawn. This will continue until either a Prize Winner has been determined or all three (3) back up Provisional Prize winners have been called. If after all three (3) back up Provisional Prize winners have been called, and a Prize Winner has not proceeded to the next stage of the promotion, the Promoter will continue to draw further provisional Prize Winners and call them until a Prize Winner proceeds to the next stage of the promotion.
1. The Prize Winner will be required to attend the Event between the hours of 06:00 and 09:00 local time (or as otherwise advised by the Promoter) to participate in the next stage of the Promotion for the chance to win the Major Prize.
2. At the Event, there will be two hundred and fifty (250) cupcakes on display. Only one (1) cupcake will represent the Major Prize, and the remaining two hundred and forty nine (249) cupcakes will represent the Minor Prize.
3. There will be numbers on all cupcakes, numbered from one (1) to two hundred and fifty (250) inclusive.
4. When directed by the Promoter, the Prize Winner must select one (1) cupcake that they believe will make them hit107's $5 Million Dollar Birthday Major Prize Winner. The listener must locate the number in the cupcake which will have a corresponding sealed envelope.
5. The Promoter will then reveal whether the chosen cupcake represents the Major Prize. If the cupcake does not represent the Major Prize, the Prize Winner will receive the Minor Prize.
Random manual barrel draw
Number/type of draws:
1x Major Draw for the Provisional Prize Winner
Date & time:
Tuesday 13 August 2019 at 15:30
SCA – PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
© Southern Cross Austereo Pty Ltd – 2016 Version: January 2016 All Markets
hit107, level 13 70 Franklin Street Adelaide 500
The first valid finalist randomly drawn will be determined as a provisional Prize Winner and must participate as per the Entry Procedure. The next three (3) valid entrants randomly drawn will be determined as back up provisional Prize Winners.
All judging decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Judging criteria: All entries will be judge on creativity, literary merit, originality, suitability, or as otherwise specified. Where entrants submit a guess or answer to question(s) the Promoter will judge the accuracy of an answer and there may be a time factor applied
Value (incl GST)
One (1) prize will be awarded to the Major Prize winner.
The prize awarded the winner will be determined in accordance with the Entry Procedure.
• $5,000,000 (Major Prize); or
• $10,000 (Minor Prize).
Up to 1
Up to $5,000,000.00
Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider. Prize winners’ details may be provided to a Prize Provider for the purposes of prize fulfilment.
Prize Provider: hit107 adelaide
Total Prize Pool
Up to $5,000,000.00
As per Conditions of Entry. Unless the prize is a cash prize, prizes are not redeemable for cash. Not transferable.
Notification of Winners
Winner/s will be notified by phone at the time of/immediately after winning.
When individual prize values are in excess of $250 in SA, winner will be published on 26 Aug 2019 on the Website.
Prize Claim Details
Prize Claim Date & Time: 13 Nov 2019 at 17:00 ACST
If a prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the winner forfeits the prize. In this case, the Promoter will award the prize in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements below.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Contesting Period or terminate the promotion in its entirety at its absolute discretion, subject to any direction from a regulatory authority.
Throughout the Contesting Period, the Promoter may reveal clues and hints at its absolute discretion.
By entering this Promotion, all Entrants acknowledge that any or all material which is submitted by them, or any interviews or subsequent material provided, may be used for the purposes of marketing and publicity and the Entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Any Provisional Prize winner must, upon request, provide the Promoter with their personal contact information, including but not necessarily limited to; their name, date of birth, phone number, residential address and email address and confirm their availability to attend the Event. This is to enable the Promoter to verify an Entrant’s eligibility, and to enable the Promoter to provide the mandatory documentation; including information about their attendance at the Event.
The Promoter will provide the Provisional Prize winner with documentation to confirm their entry to the Promotion. The Provisional Prize winner must complete and return the mandatory documentation as instructed by the Promoter (including but not necessarily limited to):
a) A signed copy of these Terms and Conditions;
b) A copy of photo identification (drivers license or other form of identification as approved at the Promoter’s discretion);
c) A Southern Cross Austereo performance release
d) A personal details profile form
Entrants are responsible for making their own way to and from the Event, and the Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with this travel. As part of their Entry, all Entrants hereby acknowledge that they are in good physical health suitable for the purposes of taking part in the activity, and that they will notify the Promoter of any injuries and/or otherwise that may prevent them from taking part in the Event. All Event attendees will be required to follow the instructions of the Promoter and their nominated agents and/or promotional partners and suppliers at all times during the Event. Any individuals at the Event who fail to follow the instructions of the Promoter and their nominated agents and/or promotional partners and suppliers may be asked to leave the Event site, and may be disqualified from the Promotion.
SCA – PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS