Enter below for your chance to experience Eastern Canada. Win an 11-day trip for two people including return flights with Air Canada and twin share accommodation part of the Discover Eastern Canada tour with APT.https://www.aptouring.com.au/competitions/canada-win?utm_source=url&utm_medium=alias&utm_campaign=canada-win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
3. One entry per person will be permitted.
4. The promotion commences on the 8 July 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 12 July 2019. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator at 12 noon on 15 July at APT Touring, 1230 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham, VIC 3192. The winner will be published online at www.aptouring.com.au/canada-win
on 16 July 2019 and notified by telephone and by e-mail using the contact details given in their entry.
5. If the prize isn’t claimed in a reasonable timeframe for travel on the scheduled tour departure date on 20 May 2020, then a new winner will be drawn. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator at 12 noon on the day after the forfeited date at APT Touring, 1230 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham, VIC 3192.
6. To enter, individuals must go www.aptouring.com.au/canada-win
during the promotional period, and follow the prompts to the competition page and complete the entry form including their full name, mailing address, current email address, daytime telephone number and submit the entry as instructed.
7. This is a game of chance. The random draw will be verified by an independent scrutineer.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The entry drawn as the winner will receive:
- An eleven (11) day/ten (10) night APT Discover Eastern Canada (APT Tour code: UTE11) for two (2) adults valued at up to $7,695 (per person)
– The prize includes a total of 17 meals for each of the two (2) adults
- Two (2) x Economy return airfares to YYZ (Toronto), from either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane valued at up to $1,761 (per person) (including taxes, depending on point of departure).
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $18,912 (including taxes; depending on point of departure).
11. The Prize must be redeemed in full and as a total package for two (2) and is for travel on the scheduled tour departure date on 20 May 2020. In the event, that the winner is unable to redeem the prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter/APT, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor another prize will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited prize.
10. Prize excludes transport to and from departure point including but not limited to additional Domestic airfares if required, any costs relating to spending money, passports, visas, travel insurance, additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions. Prize also excludes medical expenses, items of a personal nature, beverages, optional tours not outlined, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize other than those specified. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Any extension to the duration of the prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. For the removal of doubt, taxes for international travel are included in the prize winning international airfares provided by the Promoter.
11. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
13. A valid passport is required for all international journeys. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions to ensure they have all required passports and visas as required for travel to the destination point. All costs associated with obtaining this travel documentation is the responsibility of the winner.
14. The two (2) flights must be utilized at the same time, for the same travel dates, to the same destination, to travel on the same tour.
15. Date changes are not permitted once the booking has been finalised. Once the booking is confirmed and ticketed, normal APT cancellation charges apply and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Refer to www.aptouring.com.au/conditions
for full booking conditions.
16. If unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter or APT’s control require a change in the prize, departure or any part of the tour, APT will provide the winner with an alternate holiday of equal value at their discretion.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be requested to present their credit card upon arrival at the tour departure point to cover all incidentals they may incur including their stay.
18. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any loss or damage suffered in the event that the tour is postponed, cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason whatsoever.
19. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
20. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur on-going costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
21. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
22. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
23. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to legislative approval.
24. By entering this competition, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the promoter (including by Destination Canada and The Nine Network)
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
27. If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
28. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
33. The Promoter is Australia Pacific Touring (ABN 44004684619) of 1230 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham, Vic 3192. Phone: 03 8526 1300.