Ring-n-Win with Bianca, Mike & Bob’s $30,000 Phone Frenzy!
Every hour from 8 to 3pm, listen for the winning song to get your name into Bianca, Mike & Bob’s contacts to receive a Cash Call on Friday!
Make sure you’re listening from 8am… and most of all, make sure you answer your phone to win an instant $10,000!
Terms and Conditions
2: Promoter Name & ABN
Brisbane FM Radio Pty Ltd (trading as 97.3FM) ABN 21 096 554 317
5: State or Territory
6: Competition Period start Date & Time
5:30am AEST Monday 15th July 2019
7. Competition Period close Date & Time
5:00pm AEST Friday 16th August 2019
8. Entry Restrictions
a) Entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the time of entry.
b) The Winner Announcement segments must go to air for the Entrant to be eligible to be a winner (this will be at ARN Content’s discretion).
9. How to enter
At various times during the Competition Period:
(a) listeners will be invited to call 3223 0973 during a specified time period;
(b) entrants who successfully call 3223 0973 and are selected as “nominated callers” by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) will be placed in the that Friday’s prize draw. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
(c) The nominated callers selected by the Promoter throughout the week (as determined by the promoter in their absolute discretion) will be deemed a “finalist” and placed in the Friday prize draw for that week. Some callers will be put to air, but others may not, however callers will be informed by the Promoter if they have been successful in winning a place in the competition draw/s.
(d) Entrants who are drawn as winners by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) in the Competition Draws will be phoned by the station during specified Winner Announcement periods. The entrant must answer the call and be put to air during the specified time period to be deemed a winner and receive a prize.
(e) At various times across the Competition Period the promoter at its absolute discretion may open alternative forms on entry into the ‘major prize draw’. This may include but is not limited to entries via the station website, station Facebook page, station Instagram page,
at live events, via station SMS text. The promoter will specify the forms of entries to count as a valid entry at the time of each contesting.
10. Limitation on entries
Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they wish, however entrants may only win one prize each. Entrants may only receive one entry in the draw per day.
11. Challenge Details
12. Draw Details
Up to 5 (five) ‘Friday Prize Draws’ will be conducted, as follows:
Draw 1: 5:30am – 8:30am (AEST) on Friday 19th July, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Draw 2: 5:30am – 8:30am (AEST) on Friday 26th July, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall
n QLD 4064
Draw 4: 5:30am – 8:30am (AEST) on Friday 9th August, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Draw 5: 5:30am – 8:30am (AEST) on Friday 16th August, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Up to 5 (five) ‘Winner Announcements’ will be aired, as follows:
Draw 1: 5:30am – 9am (AEST) on Friday 19th July, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Draw 2: 5:30am – 9am (AEST) on Friday 26th July, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Draw 3: 5:30am – 9am (AEST) on Friday 2nd August, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Draw 4: 5:30am – 9am (AEST) on Friday 9th August, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
Draw 5: 5:30am – 9am (AEST) on Friday 16th August, 2019 at Building 4, Level 3, 40-52 McDougall St, Milton QLD 4064
The Promoter reserves the right to conduct additional ‘Competition Draws’ and air additional ‘Winner Announcements’ in its sole and absolute discretion without any notice to the contestants.
13: Prize Details
There are up to a maximum of 500 (five hundred) places to be won in the major prize draws.
There are up to 15 (fifteen) Minor Prizes to be won, as follows:
Prize: Cash bonus valued at between AUD$50 and AUD$1,000 each There are up to 5 (five) Major Prizes to be won, as follows:
Prize: Up to AUD$5,000 cash
The cash amounts awarded per contesting segment may change at the promoters absolute discretion at any time.
14: Total Prize Value
Up to AUD $40,000 inc GST
15: Winner Notification
Winners will be notified on air at the time of winning
16. Publication Details
17. Prize Claim Date and Time & Unclaimed Prize Draw
Prize money will be transferred to the winner’s nominated bank account via electronic funds transfer.
Prize/s must be claimed no later than Friday 15th November 2019 at 5:00pm (AEST). Winners who do not claim their prize by 5:00PM (AEST) Friday 15th November 2019 will forfeit the prize. No replacement prize will be given.
18. Special conditions
Contesting and Prizes:
• At the Promoter’s discretion, contesting segments may either be broadcast live to air, or may be pre-recorded off air, ready to be broadcast on air later.
• The Promoter takes no responsibility for phone dropping out or any technical difficulty experienced by the contestant.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the decision as to contest winning is at the absolute determination of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to change the time of the contesting hour without any notice to the contestants.
• The promoter reserves the right to change the prizing cash amounts at any time without any notice to the contestants.
• By entering this competition, Entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use the materials for the purposes of conducting the competition and for marketing and promotional purposes.
The promotion is not open to:
a) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies involved with the Promotion;
b) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, or sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent) of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
c) any person who is discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any Promotion run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name;
d) any person where that person or anyone from the same family or household has won a prize or prizes from the Promoter or any radio station that is a member of the Australian Radio Network, valued either individually or collectively at more than $500 in the 30 days prior to the commencement of the Promotion.
e) employees of any other radio stations, including the Australian Radio Network
• The number determined to be the “nominated caller” is at the discretion of the Promoter and may change from contest to contest.
• There will be a maximum of twenty callers taken per contesting spot.
• At various times across the competition period the promoter may offer bonus hours where “nominated callers” receive multiple entries into the ‘competition draw’, or particular criteria must be met by callers to make them eligible for to enter. The promoter will specify at the time of contesting if this applies.
• At various times across the competition period the promoter may offer ‘bonus hours’ where “nominated callers” are awarded Minor Prizes at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. The promoter may or may not specify at the time of contesting if this applies.
• The promoter will determine at its absolute discretion the opening and closing times for the receipt of calls/ entries on each Contesting Day.
• The promoter reserves the right to extend the promotion at its absolute discretion.