Win $25,000 worth of tiles and bathroomware!
Are you dreaming of a new bathroom? Thanks to Australia’s biggest, Beaumont Tiles, you could win a massive $25,000 in stunning tiles and bathroomware. Plus, you will receive a personal consultation with Shannon and Simon from The Block.
In 25 words or fewer “Why does your bathroom need a $25K Beaumont makeover?!https://9now.nine.com.au/today/competitions/beaumont-tiles-competition
“TODAY SHOW – BEAUMONT TILES” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 5:30am AEST on 15/07/19 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 19/07/19 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.todayshow.com.au
locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, address, contact number, a valid and current email address, and an answer to the question in 25 words or fewer “Why does your bathroom need a $25K Beaumont makeover?”, and submit the completed form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The judging will take place at 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 on 22/07/19 at 10:00am AEST. The judges may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by telephone and email.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The best two (2) valid entries, as determined by the judges, will win their choice of Beaumont Tiles tiles and bathroom wares up to the value of $25,000. Prize also includes a two (2) hour consultation with ex-The Block contestants Shannon and Simon in the winner’s home State/Territory at a store nominated by a Beaumont Tiles representative. A date will be agreed upon by Beaumont Tiles, Shannon and Simon and the prize winners, but in the event an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the date in its absolute discretion.