Capture & WIN with The Imagination Project
#ImaginewithCQ and WIN one of two $500 gift cards!
1. Take a photo at one of the installations.
2. Post to Instagram.
3. Tag @claremontquarter #ImaginewithCQ.
4. You're now in the draw to win!
5. IMAGINE how you are going to spend the $500 if you WIN!
The first winner will be announced on Monday 15 July and the second winner Monday 29 July. The winners will be contacted through direct message on Instagram.
Suitable for all ages, The Imagination Project runs from 1 - 28 July 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is Claremont Quarter (the "Promoter")
2. The Imagination Project installations include and are restricted to; the 8 installations on Level Two until 15 July and then 9 installations from 15 July to 28 July. The Imagination Project Installations are all located at Claremont Quarter, 9 Bayview Terrace, Claremont (the "Location").
4. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
5. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Qualification for entry into the competition requires proof of posting an original photo of one of the five Installations and correctly tagging Claremont Quarter within the competition duration (9.00am Monday 1 July - 5.00pm on Sunday 28 July 2019).
7. The Competition opens at 9.00am on Monday 1 July 2019 and closes at 5.00pm on Sunday 28 July ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
8. Photos must have been taken on site at the Location, must be owned by the individual posting the photo and of one of the Installations that are part of The Imagination Project.
9. To enter the competition entrants must take a photo at one of the Installations, post to their Instagram feed and tag both @claremontquarter #imaginewithCQ.
10. One winner will be drawn randomly from all entries each forthnight. First week's winner to be announced on Monday 15 July and the second winner on Monday 29 July 2019.
11. Two (2) lucky winners will win a $500 centre gift card each. Upon collection of prizes, all winners will need to present their competition entry and proof of identification.
12. Two (2) winners will be notified via direct message to the Instagram account that the entry was posted on. 13. Should any winners not respond by 30 July, that allocated prize will be redrawn.
14. Should any winners not be able to evidence the competition entry and/ or provide photo ID upon collection, there will be a redraw for that allocated prize.
15. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize