Chimu's motto is "Live for Today", we believe that life is more interesting if you do.
For 15 years we have been taking travellers on incredible journeys to the Polar regions of our great planet and to celebrate we are giving away a trip for two to Antarctica.
We're currently on the look out for people who also love to Live For Today. Maybe this is you? If so, read on and enter this exciting competition. It just might be you rugged up and enjoying the Frozen Frontier.
How to enter:
Submit a photo of yourself living for today
(to your right on desk top, scroll down for mobile)
Tell us why we should choose you
Share with friends and family in order to get votes!
11 day Antarctica cruise for two people plus international flights ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, London, Los Angeles or New York.
Departs: 22 November 2020
Duration: 11 Days
Set sail aboard the comfortable and spacious polar expedition vessel, the Ocean Endeavour, to discover the raw beauty of untamed Antarctica, the ultimate destination for the true explorer.
Embark in Ushuaia at the southern tip of South America, to cruise through the infamous and often turbulent Drake Passage, destination South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. Enter into a world of ice, surrounded by the spellbindingly beautiful landscapes created by the harsh Antarctic climate. This is an unspoiled wilderness, uninhabited by man, where the penguins, seals, whales and seabirds are the true rulers. Antarctica offers unparalleled wildlife viewing, as you wander through colonies of entertaining and curious penguins, encounter basking seals, watch a frenzy of feeding birdlife and maybe see the silhouette of a whale gliding past or breaching the surface.
This is a once in a lifetime voyage to the world’s final frontier.
Cruise as advertised. Flights ex Sydney, Melbourne,Brisbane, Auckland, London, Los Angeles or New York
Airport transfers in South America
Cruise as stated on the itinerary
Game of skill prize conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit coupled with votes.
All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. The competition is not open to Chimu Adventures employees or their families.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All entries become and remain the property of Chimu Adventures. Chimu Adventures may use the entrants’ names for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
5. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, Chimu Adventures may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by Chimu Adventures.
6. Entrants into the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. Prize includes cruise and flights as stipulated. Any Additional spending money, added flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
11. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to Chimu Adventures booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
12. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
13. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Chimu Adventures.
14. Once prize has been confirmed by Chimu Adventures, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
15. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Chimu Adventures booking conditions.
16. Prize places are subject to availability as determined by Chimu Adventures.
17. Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
18. The prize must be taken between on the date published, no changes are available.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The promoters are Chimu Adventures
21. Competition closes on the 31st of August 2019
22. Competition winner will be announced on the13th of Sept 2019