When there is an assassination attempt on U.S. President Allan Trumbull (Morgan Freeman), his trusted confidant, Secret Service Agent Mike Banning (Gerard Butler), is wrongfully accused and taken into custody. After escaping from capture, he becomes a man on the run and must evade his own agency and outsmart the FBI in order to find the real threat to the President. Desperate to uncover the truth, Banning turns to unlikely allies to help clear his name, keep his family from harm and save the country from imminent danger.https://roadshow.com.au/titles/movies/nuimage/2019/angel-has-fallen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion opens on 01/08/2019 and final entries close at 10:00am AEST on 14/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Or click on the link contained within the promotional eDM sent directly from the Promoter (if the entrant is a current Roadshow email subscriber);
- Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- Input the requested details including full name, email address, state of residence and preferred genre;
- Accept the terms and conditions; and
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place on 14/08/2019 at 12:00pm (noon) AEST at Roadshow Films Pty Ltd, 1 Garden Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Within two (2) business days of the draw, the winners will be notified in writing with instructions on how to claim their prize.
14. Winners names will be published online at http://roadshow.com.au/winners
15. The first twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win an in-season double pass to attend a screening of the movie “Angel Has Fallen” valued at $44.
16. The prize can be redeemed at selected Event Cinemas and Village Cinemas that are screening the movie “Angel Has Fallen”. The double pass must be taken whilst the movie “Angel Has Fallen” is screening, with each cinema determining how long the movie will screen at that cinema.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a double pass (including but not to limited to travel to and from the cinema) are not included. Any unused balance of a double pass will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a double pass is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the double pass.
18. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The total prize pool value is up to $880.