To enter details below for your chance to win this week's prize draw of $1,000. Plus the chance to win the grand prize of $25,000, with a private consultation with interior designer Shaynna Blaze.https://suncorp-theblock.nine.com.au/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Block Suncorp Promotion (“the Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Sponsor and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promotion commences on Sunday 4th August 2019 at 7pm AEST and closes on Tuesday 5th November 2019 at 23:59 AEDT (“the Competition Period”). Competition draw periods are stipulated below.
Open Date Close Date Winners Draw Date
Publication date of winners at www.9now.com.au/TheBlock
Publication date of winners at www.9now.com
04.08.19 at 12:00*
10.08.19 12.08.19 13.08.19 06.01.20 07.01.20
2 11.08.19 17.08.19 19.08.19 20.08.19 13.01.20 14.01.20 3 18.08.19 24.08.19 26.08.19 27.08.19 20.01.20 21.01.20 4 25.08.19 31.08.19 02.09.19 03.09.19 27.01.20 28.01.20 5 01.09.18 07.09.19 09.09.19 10.09.19 03.02.20 04.02.20 6 08.09.19 14.09.19 16.09.19 17.09.19 10.02.20 11.02.20 7 15.09.19 21.09.19 23.09.19 24.09.19 17.02.20 18.02.20 8 22.09.19 28.09.19 30.09.19 01.10.19 24.02.20 25.02.20 9 29.09.19 05.10.19 8.10.19 09.10.19 02.03.20 03.03.20 10 06.10.19 12.10.19 14.10.19 15.10.19 09.03.20 10.03.20 11 13.10.19 19.10.19 21.10.19 22.10.19 16.03.20 17.03.20 12 20.10.19 26.10.19 28.10.19 29.10.19 23.03.20 24.03.20 13 27.10.19 2.11.19 4.11.19 05.11.19 30.03.20 31.03.20 14 3.11.19 5.11.19 6.11.19 07.11.19 06.04.20 07.04.20
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Competition Period, visit https://suncorp-theblock.nine.com.au/
6. locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, address, contact number, a valid and current email address, and submit the completed form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person per week and draw, subject to each entry being submitted separately with a unique email address and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be fourteen (14) minor weekly prize draws and one (1) major Prize awarded from all entries received over the entire promotional period. The Prize winners will receive the prize detailed below. The first valid entries drawn from each draw period will win the Prize stipulated below. The draws will take place at Nine Digital Pty Ltd, ABN 33 077 753 461, Level 6, Australia Square, 264-278 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on the dates stipulated in Table A. The winners will be notified by phone and mail and their name will be published on the dates stipulated in Table A at www.9now.com.au/theblock
MINOR WEEKLY PRIZES
12. The first valid entry drawn will win $1,000. Money will be transferred via Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) to the winner’s Suncorp Bank deposit account (“Suncorp Account”). If the winner does not have a Suncorp Account, they will need to open an eligible Suncorp Account to comply with these Terms and Conditions to redeem their prize.
The major draw will take place at Nine Digital Pty Ltd, ABN 33 077 753 461, Level 6, Australia Square, 264-278 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on Wednesday, 6th November 2019 at 10:30am AEDT. The first valid entry drawn will win $25,000 towards a home renovation. The winner will be published 07/11/2019 at https://suncorp-theblock.nine.com.au/
. Money will be transferred via EFT to the winner’s Suncorp Account. If the winner does not have a Suncorp Account, they will need to open an eligible Suncorp Account to comply with these Terms and Conditions to redeem their prize. The winner will be responsible for engaging and organising all approvals, construction and trades. Winner will also receive a styling consultation with Shaynna Blaze valued at $10,000. Consultation will be booked subject to Shaynna Blaze’s professional availability in agreement between the winner and the Sponsor. In the event an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter will determine the time and date of the consultation in its absolute discretion.
13. Consultation must take place in November 2019 and must take place in Melbourne, VIC. Winner will be provided with $3,000 in order to book any flights or accommodation necessary to take this element of the prize. Money will be transferred via EFT to the winner’s nominated Suncorp Account.
14. If the winner resides from Melbourne $500 will be provided in order to book accommodation if necessary to take this element of the prize. Money will be transferred via EFT to the winner’s nominated Suncorp Account.
15. If for any reason any winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. The total prize pool for the minor prize is valued at $14,000. The major prize is valued at $35,000.00. The total prize pool for the entire promotion is valued at $49,000.00.
17. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
If the major prize is unclaimed, a redraw will take place at Level 6, Australia Square, 264-278 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 on 04/03/2020. The winner will be published at https://suncorp-theblock.nine.com.au/
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. If an entrant has marked the “opt-in” box on the entry form, the entrant also consents for the Promoter to provide their personal information to Suncorp Corporate Services Pty Ltd ABN 69 074 966 466 (“Sponsor”).
26. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. You can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.