Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 01:41:40 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,626 comps and freebies worth over $30,019,931.12 listed

That's over thirty million, nineteen thousand, nine hundred and thirty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015667 Total Posts (445500 Searchable Posts) in 297865 Topics by 41495 Members
Latest Member: Juliew123
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Camberwell Shopping Vic - Win $1000 to experience Camberwell
Entry Details
  • $1000 to experience Camberwell     Closing Date: Monday 19 August 2019

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Camberwell Shopping Vic - Win $1000 to experience Camberwell  (Read 416 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 19 August 2019, 08:14:16 am »
Go Up

https://camberwellshopping.com.au/competitions/win-1000-to-experience-camberwell/

Win $1000 to experience Camberwell however you want this winter

Whether you want to upgrade your home entertainment experience, love fine dining or want a new winter wardrobe, we’re giving you the chance to win $1000 to spend in Camberwell however you want.

Simply fill in the form below to go into the draw to win!

Winter 2019 Competition Terms and ConditionsWho is running thecompetition? The Promoter is Camberwell Centre Association (ABN 42 467 190 205), P.O. Box 183 Camberwell VIC 3124. When will the competition start and end? The competition starts at 12.01 am(AET) on03/06/19and ends at   11.59pm (AET) on31/08/19. Who can enter?Only Australian residents canenter.Who can'tenter?0BDirectors, officers, management and employees of:a) 1Bthe Promoter;b) 2Bthe agencies or companies associated with this competition or the Promoter; orc) 3Bthe retail stores located in the Camberwell precinct,and the immediate families of those people, can't enter.Where will the competition run? The competition will run in participating stores (Store)inthe Camberwell precinct, in Victoria.  Entry instructions 4BVisit http://camberwellshopping.com.au/competitions/win-1000-to-experience-camberwell/a) 5Bfill out and submit the online entry form and all other requested information,6Bto receive 1 entry into the prize draw.How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen? There will be 1 winner determinedin respect of this competition.The draw will be held at   1pm (AET)  on 02/09/19 at   322/282 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid. What can I win?There is 1 prize available. The prize is a shopping voucher valid at any Camberwell shopping precinct Store, valued at $1,000 for the major prize draw. If you win, you must collect the prize from the Camberwell CentreAssociation office.Total prize poolThe total prize pool is $1,000.How many times can I enter?Entrants will be eligible for a single entry in the prize draw.How and when will the winner be informed?If you are the winner, youwill be informed in writing via email on 02/09/19 and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Promoter's Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/camberwellshopping/ on 12/09/19 and in  the Promoter's E-Newsletter.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?You must claim your prizeby 1pm (AET) on 01/10/19.What if I don't claim my prize on time? If theprize has not been accepted or claimedby 1pm (AET) on 01/10/19 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize by carrying outan unclaimed prize draw at 1pm (AET) on 02/10/19(Unclaimed Prize Draw) at   the same location as the original draw to distribute the prize.  All entries received during the Competition Period will be combined for the purposes of this draw. If you are a winner in the UnclaimedPrize Draw you will be informed by email within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Promoter's Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/camberwellshopping/ and in  the Promoter's E-Newsletter.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 01:41:40 am from 3.15.147.215