The spacious 7-seat Tiguan Allspace is right at home on The Block. Like the houses it’s packed with stylish design touches and technology. And while the Blockheads loved making use of its extra space in the show, now could be your time to enjoy it. Enter below and you could win a versatile 7-seat Tiguan Allspace.
Be sure to watch The Block every day this week and look out for the code word.
Enter the unique code word and your details below:https://vw-theblock.nine.com.au/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences 7:00pm AEST on 08/09/19 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 15/09/19 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must watch any broadcast of “The Block” on Channel 9 during the Promotional Period to obtain a unique code word.
6. Code words 1-5 will be valid until 6:59pm AEST on the next business day, where a new code word will be released. Code word 6 will be valid until Sunday 8th September at 6:59pm AEDT and the final final code word will be valid until Sunday 15th September at 11:59pm AEST. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have the correct valid code word at time of entry.
7. To enter, eligible entrants must then, during the Promotional Period, visit Nine.com.au/theblock locate the promotional entry form, complete all requested details including full name, address, contact number, a valid and current email address, and the code word, and submit the completed form.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per code word.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Nine Digital Level 6, 264 George St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 16/09/19 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserve entries record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on Nine.com.au/theblock on 18/09/19.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 162TSI Highline (automatic) feature on The Block 2019 in Blue Silk Metallic paint with optional Sound & Vision & R-Line packages and panoramic sunroof. The total prize value is up to $67,578 which includes on-road costs: 12 months registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State).
15. The Promoter and Sponsor take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery. The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to and from their nearest authorised Volkswagen Dealer as determined by the Sponsor to collect the vehicle within 2 months of being notified by the Promoter. In Western Australia (WA), winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
16. Any prize vehicle specification change requested by the winner (at their cost) is subject to the Sponsor’s discretion and stock availability at the dealership.
17. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Sponsor take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Sponsor with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Sponsor before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Sponsor in its discretion.
18. If for any reason any winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $67,578. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 03/02/20 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on Nine.com.au/theblock from 04/02/20.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Sponsor (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Sponsor (includingtheir respective officers, employees and agents)are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Sponsor; (d) any variation in prize value to that
stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Limited, ABN 88 008 685 407 of 24 Artarmon Rd, Willoughby, NSW 2068. Entrants can contact the Promoter in relation to the promotion by mail to this address or by telephone to (02) 9906 9999.
29. The Sponsor is Volkswagen Group Australia ABN 14 093 117 876 of 24 Muir Road, Chullora NSW 2190.
NSW:LTPS/19/36829, ACT:TP19/03896, SA:T19/1284.