Win a Share of $120,000 for Your School Promotion
Buy any OMO product and visit omo.com.au to enter. www.omo.com.au
Terms & Conditions:
Promotion Name: Win a Share of $120,000 for Your School
Promoter Name: Unilever Australia Ltd
Promoter ABN: 66 004 050 828
Promoter Address: Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Promoter Telephone: 1800 061 027
Start date: 01/08/2019 at 00:01 am AEST
End date: 07/11/2019 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion
The entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase a Participating Product (“Qualifying Transaction”) from a Participating Outlet during the Competition Period;
b) visit www.omo.com.au
and fully complete the online entry form including but not limited to full name, telephone number, email address, Participating Outlet the Product was purchased from, and receipt number;
c) enter the name, suburb and postcode of the nominated School of your choice; and
d) submit the completed online entry form by 23:59 AEST on 07/11/2019.
Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
• Omo Active 1L, 2L and 4L, 6L
• Omo Sensitive 1L, 2L and 4L, 6L
• Omo Active 1kg, 2kg and 5kg
• Omo Sensitive 1kg, 2kg and 5kg
• Omo Ultimate 1kg, 1.8kg and 5kg
• Omo Ultimate 1.8L
• Omo Eco Active 1.8L
• Omo Touch of Comfort 2L and 2kg
• Omo Dual Capsules Active 18s, 30s, 50s, 54s
• Omo Dual Capsules Sensitive 18s, 30s, 50s, 54s
• Omo Triple Capsules 17s and 30s
Multiple entries permitted. Maximum of one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products in excess of one (1) purchased within the transaction).
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $120,000
There are six (6) Prizes to be won.
Prize Description: The Prize is $20,000 for the nominated school to allocate to encouraging outdoor learning.
RRP Value of the Prize: The RRP value of the Prize is $20,000.00
Total RRP Value of the Prize: $120,000.00
The prize draws will take place at 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011. The first entry drawn will determine the winning school as per the entrants nomination at time of entry.
The first prize draw will occur at 13:00 pm AEST on 16/09/2019.
The second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth prize draws will occur at 13:00 pm AEST on 11/11/2019.
The winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) days of the draw and winners name, state and nominated school will be published on www.omo.com.au
The prizes must be claimed by 11/02/2020. In the event of an unclaimed prize, A second chance draw will take place at 1:00 pm AEST on 12/02/2020 at 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011. The second chance winner will be contacted by email and telephone within two (2) days and winners name, state and nominated school will be published on www.omo.com.au
• This prize must be accepted by 11/02/2020.
• The prizes will be awarded to the schools nominated by the winning entrant at the time of entry.
• Prize money must be spent on contributing to the winning schools outdoor learning such as equipment, teacher facilitation and tools.
• Limit applies of one (1) prize per nominated school.
• Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
1. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 16 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. This is limited to outlets that have been invited by the Promoter to participate ("Participating Outlet").
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner or nominated school chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
9. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of:
a) technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
b) acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
10. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable or is otherwise unable to be provided, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, proof of purchase, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
13. Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter's website and associated social media pages including Facebook.
15. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
16. Entrants further warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) all of the Content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
c) they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
d) they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether any of the Content will be posted or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove Content from its websites at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion (including if properly notified that such Content infringes any third party intellectual property rights). Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post any of the Content on its websites, the terms and warranties set out in these Terms & Conditions continue to apply.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. Any personal property rights in entries are owned by the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
23. The Promoter is Unilever Australia Ltd (ABN 66 004 050 828) of Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/34082, ACT Permit Number TP 03/194, and SA Permit Number T19/619.
Abbreviated Terms and Conditions
Win a Share of $120,000 for Your School Promotion
ONE ENTRY PER QUALIFYING TRANSACTION. REMEMBER TO KEEP A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT. HELPLINE: 1800 061 027.
Promotion commences on 01/08/2019 and closes on 11/11/2019. To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period, a) purchase a Participating Product (“Qualifying Transaction”) from a Participating Outlet during the Competition Period; b) visit www.omo.com.au
and fully complete the online entry form including but not limited to full name, telephone number, email address, Participating Outlet the Product was purchased from, and receipt number; c) Enter the name, suburb and postcode of the nominated School of your choice; and submit the completed online entry form by 23:59 AEST on 07/11/2019. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period. The prize draws will take place at 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011. Major Prize: AUD$20,000 for your nominated school. Total prize pool AUD$120,000. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years and over. See www.omo.com.au
for full terms and conditions. The Promoter is Unilever Australia Ltd (ABN 66 004 050 828) of Level 17, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/34082, ACT Permit Number TP 03/194, and SA Permit Number T19/619.