Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Have You Been
Paying Attention, Mitsubishi Competition (ďCompetitionĒ), is deemed acceptance of these Terms
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and older. However, employees and the
immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the ďPromoterĒ), Ansible Pty Ltd, and their
associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the
provision of the Major Prize are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be residing in Australia at
the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Monday 30 September 2019 at 09:00 AEST and closes on
Sunday 24 November 2019 at 23:59 AEDT (ďCompetition PeriodĒ).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network TEN, www.10play.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants (the ďEntrantĒ) must:
a. Log on to either 10play.com.au/win and register their details including (but not limited
to) name, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become a 10Play
member. Or 10daily.com.au/win and provide their details including, but not limited to,
name, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and opt in to 10 Daily to
receive further communications via email.
6. It is free to become a 10Play member or enter via 10Daily, however, the cost of accessing the
Competitionís promotional website is dependent on the Entrantís individual service provider.
These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the 10 Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants who have won a Major Prize in any Network 10 competition in the past 12 months, as
advertised on the 10Play or 10Daily Winners pages at 10play.com.au or 10daily.com.au, are not
eligible to win a Major Prize in this Competition.
9. A limit of one online entry per day per 10Play member applies. A limit of one entry per person
applies on 10Daily.
10. An entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
HYBPA Mitsubishi Triton Competition Terms & Conditions 2019 Page 2 of 6
11. Entries must be received by Sunday 24 November at 23:59 AEDT to be included in the Major
Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be
entered into the Major Prize Draw.
12. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís
database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due
to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using
their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holderís sole responsibility to
control any and all access to their device. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss,
damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this. Entrants must not use
anotherís device without express permission from the account holder.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants
(including an Entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers
with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoterís discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
15. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the Major Prize to the Major Prize Winner (the
ďWinnerĒ), the Winner hereby permits the Winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded,
photographed or filmed during the Winnerís participation in the Major Prize to appear in
connection with Network TEN or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever
through the world and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
16. The Major Prize Draw will be held on Monday 25 November 2019 at 14:00 AEDT at Ansible Pty
Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
17. The Winner will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the Major Prize Draw and in
writing and the Winnerís details will be published on the 10Play website at 10play.com.au and
10Daily website 10daily.com.au from Wednesday 27 November 2019.
18. If the Major Prize remains unclaimed by Friday 7 February, 2020 at 17:00 AEDT, an Unclaimed
Prize Draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
on Monday 10 February 2020 at 10:00 AEDT. The new Winner will be notified of their Major
Prize by phone, in writing and the Winnerís details will be published on the 10Play website at
10play.com.au/win and the 10Daily website at 10daily.com.au/win from Wednesday 12
Major Prize Details
19. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win
the following Prize Package:
Number Major Prize Details
HYBPA Mitsubishi Triton Competition Terms & Conditions 2019 Page 3 of 6
A brand new 20MY Mitsubishi Triton GLS Toby Price Edition
Double Cab 4x4 2.4L DID MIVEC with Automatic Transmission
On road costs included
TOTAL MAJOR PRIZE VALUED AT UP TO - AUD $54,000.00
20. The total Major Prize is valued up to $54,000.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for change in Major Prize value between now and the ultimate Major Prize
Terms Applicable to the Major Prize
21. The Major Prize value includes all on road costs including 12-month registration, compulsory
third-party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery fees. The Winner will be responsible for
obtaining any additional insurance at their own cost.
22. The Major Prize Vehicle make, colour and model is subject to stock availability and will be at the
absolute discretion of Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd (ďMajor Prize SponsorĒ). Major Prize
Details cannot be changed (ie. model/transmission/colour), and the Major Prize must be
accepted as stated above. The Major Prize cannot be transferred (except as detailed in clause
26). The Major Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and must be accepted as provided.
23. The Major Prize must be taken as offered and any unused portion of the Major Prize, or portion
of the Prize the Winner is not entitled to, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash.
The Major Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The Major Prize
value is in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the
Major Prize value. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize
Winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize.
24. In acceptance of the Major Prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs
associated with the Major Prize which is the entire responsibility of the Winner.
25. The Promoter and Major Prize Sponsor take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive
insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages,
from the date of Major Prize delivery. Additional options/accessories and all ancillary costs is
the responsibility of the Winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the
responsibility of the Winner.
26. If the Winner does not hold a current open, unrestricted Australian Driverís Licence, the Major
Prize will be awarded to an adult nominated by the Winner, who holds an Australian Driverís
Licence, on behalf of the Winner. The Winner and the adult nominated by the Winner to receive
the Major Prize may be required to sign a Major Prize transfer Ė legal release to formalise the
27. If the Winner does not hold a current, open, unrestricted Australian licence, they must arrange
for the Major Prize to be transported to their residence. Any costs associated with transporting
the vehicle from the dealership are the sole responsibility of the Winner and the Promoter, and
Prize Sponsor accept no responsibility for these costs. Delivery can usually be arranged through
the dealership if required.
28. The Major Prize will be awarded and provided to the Winner by the Major Prize Sponsor. The
Winner will be contacted to arrange delivery. Delivery can take up to 3 to 6 months depending
HYBPA Mitsubishi Triton Competition Terms & Conditions 2019 Page 4 of 6
on stock availability after the Winner has been notified and confirmed details for vehicle
registration and delivery. In some cases, the Major Prize delivery may take longer than
estimated due to circumstances beyond Major Prize Sponsorís reasonable control.
29. Delivery of the Major Prize will occur through the Winnersí nearest authorised Major Prize
Sponsorís Dealer, which will be determined based on post code. The Winner must make their
own way to the authorised Mitsubishi Dealer that is determined to be nearest, and costs
associated with travel to and or from the dealership are to be borne by the Winner.
30. The Promoter and the Major Prize Sponsor accept no responsibility for the condition of the
Major Prize once dispatched to the Winner. The Promoter and the Major Prize Sponsor are not
responsible, nor are they liable, for any damage or delay in the delivery of the Major Prize to the
31. If the Major Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the Major Prize for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given
under State Regulation.
32. If for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take an element of the Major Prize at the
time stipulated by the Promoter or the Major Prize Sponsor then that element of the Major
Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the
33. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize that the Winner agrees to abide by these Terms
and Conditions, and the terms and conditions stipulated by Major Prize Sponsor which can be
found at www.mitsubshi-motors.com.au
34. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal
release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
35. The Promoterís decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding
the Competition result.
36. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about you to enable you to participate in this Competition, but no further use of this
information will be made without prior consent.
37. Personal information about the Winner will be shared with the Major Prize Sponsor, and their
agents, to the extent necessary for the Major Prize to be delivered to the Winner.
38. If the Winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid entry
requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Winner will have no further claim.
A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid Entrant.
39. The Major Prize will be awarded to the person named in their Competition entry. Should an
Entrantís contact details change during the Competition Period it is the Entrantís personal
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information
provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
HYBPA Mitsubishi Triton Competition Terms & Conditions 2019 Page 5 of 6
40. Should the Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions to be a
valid Winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to
reallocate the Major Prize to a valid Winner.
41. By accepting the Major Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required
with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Major Prize, including but not
limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the
duration of the Major Prize claim.
42. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the
Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with
the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
43. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances, the validity of your
entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be
determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a
Winner, the Winner will be notified as per the Terms and Conditions herein. In the event that
the Promoter requests the Entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of
their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the
Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize the Winner signs any such legal
44. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (ďNon-Excludable GuaranteesĒ). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter and Major Prize Sponsor (including its respective officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
the Competition and: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c)
any entry or Major Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or
not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of
the Promoter or Major Prize Sponsor; (d) any variation in Major Prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or (f) use of
the Major Prize.
45. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate, subject to government
46. The Promoter and the Major Prize Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
HYBPA Mitsubishi Triton Competition Terms & Conditions 2019 Page 6 of 6
any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Major Prize except for any
liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or
inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any
combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition
including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
47. With your express consent to do so, and by checking the opt-in box to receive communication
fromMajor Prize Sponsor, , Major Prize Sponsor will handle Entrantís personal information (e.g.
first name, last name, postcode, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth) in
The Entrant may at any time, opt out of receiving contact from the Major Prize Sponsor by
sending an email to email@example.com
48. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying the Winner and Major Prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed
to a third party as a result of entering into this Competition, including but not limited to Ansible
Pty Ltd for the purpose of conducting the Winner draw. Your personal information may be
disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the Winnerís name published as
required under the relevant lottery legislation. For the purposes of public statements and
advertisements, tThe Promoter will only publish the Winnerís surname, initial and State. A
request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the
Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Competition.
49. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
and by entering the Competition, you (the Entrant) are taken to consent to Network Ten Pty
access personal information that is held by Network Ten Pty Limited about you and seek
correction of such information. See https://www.cbsinteractive.com/legal/cbsi/privacypolicy/network-10-highlights
the APPs, or a registered code that is binding on our organisation and how Network Ten Pty
Limited will deal with such complaints. We may disclose your personal information to related
entities and third party service providers outside Australia.
50. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont
51. Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 19/ 04291, NSW: LTPS/19/38537, SA: T19/1640