TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Grill’d Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394 of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121, referred to herein as 'Grill’d’ ("Promoter").
2. The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 13, 333 George Street, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia (“TLC”). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address.
3. Instructions on how to enter and claim form part of these terms and conditions.
4. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. In these Conditions of Entry, Grill’d restaurants in Australia that are participating in the Promotion are referred to as “Grill’d Restaurants”.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
A qualified entrant must meet the following conditions of entry (“Qualified Entrant”)
6. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of TLC and the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. Entrants must be or become registered members of the Relish Program to participate in the promotion. Anyone can register to become a Grill’d Relish member at no cost by:
i. Registering their details in the Grill’d App Relish
ii. Registering via the Relish membership section of the Grill’d website www.grilld.com.au/relish
iii. Registering via www.grilld.com.au/healthyprizes
8. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a Major Prize or Hero Prize winner, the Promoter or TLC using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promotion activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter or TLC and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
9. The Promotion is open for Qualifying Purchases (defined below) made between:
SA - 12:01am AEDT on 23/10/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 24/11/2019 (“Purchase Period”)
WA - 12:01am AEDT 25/10/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 24/11/2019 (“Purchase Period”).
ACT, NSW, VIC, NT - 12.01am AEDT on 28/10/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 24/11/2019 (“Purchase Period”).
10. The claim period opens:
SA - 12:01am AEDT on 23/10/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 24/11/2019 (“Claim Period”).
WA - 12:01am AEDT 25/10/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 24/11/2019 (“Claim Period”).
ACT, NSW, VIC, NT - 12.01am AEDT on 28/10/2019 and 11.59pm AEDT on 24/11/2019 (“Claim Period”).
11. The Redemption Period opens 12.01 am on 28/10/2019 AEDT and the reward voucher validity is set out as per below (“Redemption Period”)
Instant Prize - Mass-tier rewards 4 weeks validity from date of issued
Instant Prize – Major prizes 6 months validity from date of issued
Hero prizes 6 months validity from date of issued
12. The Promotion Period opens 12.01am AEDT on 28/10/2019 and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 08/01/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
UNIQUE CODE CARD
13. Unique code card will be distributed by the Promoter to Grill’d Restaurants based on reasonably anticipated demand. Unique code card may not be available in all Grill’d Restaurants at all times during the Purchase Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Unique code card being unavailable at a Grill’d Restaurant during the Purchase Period. Each Unique code flyer will contain an ten (10) digit alphanumeric unique code listed inside the white box next to ‘HEALTHY PRIZES’ on the card (“Unique Code”).
14. A maximum of 3 million Unique code cards will be distributed to Grill’d Restaurants for the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER – INSTANT PRIZE
15. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must, during the Purchase Period:
• Visits Grill’d in store, order on-line or phone order/takeaway and purchase any eligible item which is any main item including all Burgers, Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs, Salads and Sliders (not valid for chips or drinks) (“Qualifying Purchase”). Entrants will be given a unique code card per eligible item and must retain the unique code card for all entries in case of prize verification. Each entry will require a separate unique code card. In the event a unique code card is not supplied, it is the entrant’s responsibility to request one.
To claim, entrants must, during the Claim Period:
i. Visit www.grilld.com.au/healthyprizes
ii. Follow the prompts in the manner required to either:
• If the Entrant is not yet a member of Relish Program, join Relish in the manner required by registering an account (“Relish Account”)
• If the Entrant is already registered for a Relish Program Account, log-in to their Relish Account by submitting the email address and password for their Relish Account in the manner required.
iii. Input the unique code from the unique code card;
iv. Accept the promotional terms and conditions
v. Entrants will be notified immediately on screen which Instant Prize (“Instant Prize”) they have won.
16. Entrants who perform the above steps (“Qualified Claim”) will receive an email. The email will detail exactly how to redeem the Reward (“Reward”).
17. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
• Only one (1) Unique Code per claim is permitted;
• Each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements of these terms and conditions;
• Maximum of 5 claims per day per customer;
• The same Unique Code cannot be used more than once;
• Unrecognised Unique Codes will be deemed invalid.
18. All Instant Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of individual promotional partners, which are outlined in Schedule 1.
HOW TO ENTER – HERO PRIZE DRAW
19. For each one (1) successful Qualified Claim, one (1) entry will also automatically be entered the Hero Prize Draw for a chance to win one of the Hero Prizes (“Hero Prize”).
20. Entrants must be a current Relish member at the time of the Hero Prize Draw on 18/12/2019 to be eligible to win the Hero Prize (if drawn as the winner).
21. All Hero Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of individual promotional partners, which are outlined in Schedule 1.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
22. For each prize claim and each entry into the Hero Prize Draw that an Entrant submits, the Entrant must keep the Unique Code Card that bears the Unique Code submitted at the time of claim or entry. The Promoter or TLC, in its sole discretion, may at any time after a claim or an entry has been submitted, require the original Unique Code Card before awarding any reward in order to verify the claim or entry as eligible under these Conditions of Entry.
23. The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to request Entrant to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Reward. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of TLC or the Promoter. In the event that the Entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the Entrant will forfeit the reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
24. The Promoter and TLC’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete entries may, at TLC’s discretion, be deemed invalid and not eligible for Reward.
26. The Reward is personal to each Qualified Entrant, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
27. Promotion is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Entrant.
28. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the reward are not included. Any unused balance of the reward will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the reward is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
29. The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and TLC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Qualified Entrant (including the Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion. The Promoter's and TLC's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in such circumstances are reserved.
30. Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising as a result of such conduct are reserved.
31. The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, promotional partners and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
32. The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, TLC reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Reward for a reward of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
33. The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to vary the terms of the Promotion at any time and to withdraw the Promotion without notice.
34. The Promotional Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”), including Promotional Partner Websites. The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
35. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Entrant does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter or TLC, then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).
36. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC and the Promotional Partners (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including for negligence) for: any personal injury, death or harm suffered by the Entrant or other person who redeems the Reward (and Qualified Entrant releases Promoter and TLC from any such liability – including any other person who redeems the Reward); or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
i. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s or Promotional Partners’s control);
ii. any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
iii. any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC or Promotional Partners) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC or Promotional Partners;
iv. any variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
v. any tax liability incurred by a Qualified Entrant or claimant; or
vi. the use and/or taking of a Reward.
37. Should a Qualified Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Entrants responsibility to notify TLC. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
38. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
i. to disqualify any Qualified Entrant; or
ii. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
39. The terms of the Reward are as stated in these terms and conditions and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply. Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a Qualified Entrant may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.
40. The entrants consent to the Promoter and TLC using and disclosing their personal information, such as their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful Qualified Entrant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period and without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) or any further Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC.
42. HELPLINE: Consumers may call the Promotion Helpline on 1800 815 004 between the hours of 9:30am (AEDT) and 5:00pm (AEDT) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
during the Promotional Period (inclusive) Monday to Friday except for Public Holidays in NSW.
43. Authorised under: SA Licence No. T19/1735, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38980, ACT Permit No. TP 19/04413
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSTANT PRIZES
Instant Prize Table
Mass tier rewards Value of Each Max No. of Prizes Total Max Value
Free 2 weeks Gym Pass - Goodlife $39.98 350,000 $13,993,000
Free Yoga session $20 209,919 $4,198,380
$10 Experience Oz Voucher $10 200,000 $2,000,000
$25 Experience Oz Voucher $25 10,000 $250,000
$10 Ryderwear Voucher $10 350,000 $3,500,000
$10 Ticketek Voucher $10 100,000 $1,000,000
$20 Ticketek Voucher $20 10,000 $200,000
$10 Adidas Voucher $10 10,000 $100,000
Free 3 months music subscription – Tidal App $36 350,000 $12,600,000
Free 1 month Premium membership – Yogaia App $24.99 350,000 $8,746,500
$25 Agoda Gift Card $25 100,000 $2,500,000
$50 Agodo Gift Card $50 5,000 $250,000
Free 3 months subscription – The Mindfulness App $29.97 350,000 $10,489,500
Free Annual subscription – The Mindfulness App $59.99 2,500 $149,975
Free 30 Days subscription – Auro Fit App $14.99 250,000 $3,747,500
Free Annual subscription – Auro Fit App $89.99 2,500 $224,975
Free 2 issue digital magazine subscription - Zinio $12 350,000 $4,200,000
Major prizes Value of Each Max No. of Prizes Total Max Value
Free 1 year Personal Training $1,000 5 $5,000
6 months complimentary Gym membership – Goodlife $647.24 5 $3,236
$50 Home Gym Voucher - Xspeed $50 10 $500
$500 Home Gym Voucher - Xspeed $500 5 $2,500
$150 Ryderwear Voucher $150 5 $750
$150 Ticketek Voucher $150 5 $750
Free Annual subscription - Tidal App $144 10 $1,440
Free Annual subscription - Yogaia App $149.88 10 $1,499
Free Mountain Bikes - Trek $1499.99 5 $7500
$1,000 Home Gym Voucher - Xspeed $1,000 5 $5,000
$1,000 Experience Oz Voucher $1,000 3 $3,000
$1,000 Ryderwear Voucher $1,000 5 $5,000
$1,000 Agoda Gift Card $1,000 5 $5,000
Sonos Move Speaker $649 5 $3,245
INSTANT PRIZES GENERAL
1. The value of each Instant Prize, the total number of possible Instant Prizes to be awarded for the Promotion and the total maximum value of the Instant Prizes are in accordance with the table above.
2. Each prize is valued in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST (if any) as at 10th October 2019. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the value of a prize.
3. Prize Redeem Procedure
For each Qualified Claim, customer will receive an email. The email will detail exactly how to redeem individual reward along with a Reward Voucher code (“Reward Voucher Code”).All claims need to be submitted by 11.59pm on the 8/12/19.
The Reward Voucher Code is valid for 4 weeks from date of email.
Some of the Reward Voucher Code require activation, that include Free Yoga session, $10/ $25 Experience Oz Voucher, $10/ $20 Ticketek Voucher, Adidas Voucher, $25/ $50 Agoda Gift Card, Annual subscription for the Mindfulness App and Annual subscription for the Auro Fit App. To activate, customer simply reply to the email when ready to redeem and request to activate the Reward Voucher Code. A Voucher will then be sent to the customer and is valid for 3 calendar days (except for Ticketek Voucher which has a 4 weeks validity) for use at the promotional partner in-store or online.
For each Qualified Claim, customer will receive an email notification on the prize they have won.
A nominated agent of TLC will be in touch within 5 business days via a Claim Verification Email. The Entrant might be requested to provide:
A scanned copy of the physical Unique Code Flyer
Information that is personal to the Entrant, including their full name, date of birth, address and contact telephone number.
After the Entrant has satisfactorily responded to the Claim Verification Email, and TLC has conducted preliminary verification checks (as determined by the Promoter and/ or TLC in its or their absolute discretion).
The prize will be arranged to be sent within 30 days.
Prizes is valid for 6 months from date of issued (if applicable).
4. If a prize (or part of a prize) becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promotional Partner or Promoter’s reasonable control (as applicable), then a comparable prize (or part of a prize) of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu at the Promotional Partner or Promoter’s discretion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
5. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
6. Prizes will be delivered (if applicable) to Australian addresses only.
7. The maximum total value of all prizes in the Promotion is up to AUD$68,194,250.
8. All Promotion advertisements depicting prizes, prize descriptions and/or trade mark references are illustrative rather than definitive and do not imply any association with the Promoter.
9. If a winner fails to redeem an Instant Prize in the manner required, as stated in these terms and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter or TLC, the Instant Prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
CONDITIONS ATTACHING TO THE REWARD:
Free 2 weeks Gym Pass – Goodlife
1. The Promotional Partner for the Free 2 weeks Gym Pass is Goodlife Health Clubs (ABN 59 120 953 200) (“Goodlife”).
2. A Free 2 weeks Gym Pass is a 14 day free pass offered by Goodlife to non-members allowing access to a Participating Goodlife Health Clubs in QUEENSLAND, VICTORIA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA ("Participating Outlets") listed on www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au/clubs/
in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. The “Free Pass” offer is limited to one Free Pass per person and valid for first time Goodlife users only who are non-members. The user must live or work in the local area.
4. Prior to accessing the Participating Outlet, Free Pass holders must:
a. Provide proof of photo identification;
b. Provide name, age, address and phone number/email address;
c. Read, understand and agree to any terms of entry and club conduct; and
d. Read, understand and agree to any waiver and indemnity required by the Promoter.
5. A Free Pass can only be used in accordance with the Goodlife Age Policy which restricts access and usage of certain equipment to minors. The Age Policy can be found at www.goodlife.com.au
6. The Free Pass allows access to the selected Participating Outlet during staffed hours only.
7. The Free Pass must be activated in person by 14 April 2020. Once activated, the Free Pass is valid for 14 consecutive days.
8. Free Passes that are not activated before the expiry date are void.
9. The Free Pass is valid only at the Participating Outlet selected at the time of registering for the Free Pass.
10. The Free Pass includes basic club access only including group fitness, weights and cardio (subject to the Goodlife Age Policy). Unless expressly stated on the Free Pass, a Free Pass does not include any additional products or services such as personal training, specialist programs such as the 12 Week Challenge, child minding, swimming pool, Arena , Fit Series or HYPOXI.
11. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, it cannot be redeemed for cash. See www.goodlife.com.au
for these details.
12. The Promoter, TLC or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the Free Pass indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
13. Any disputes between claimants pertaining to the use of Free Pass are strictly between the claimant and the promotional partner.
14. TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage