To enter, simply purchase any packaged Tassal salmon, then upload a photo of your receipt and enter your details below.
Each purchase gives you another entry into the daily BBQ draw and another chance to INSTANTLY WIN.https://www.winwithtassal.com/
To enter, simply purchase any packaged Tassal salmon, then upload a photo of your receipt and enter your details.
Each purchase gives you another entry into the daily BBQ draw and another chance to INSTANTLY WIN.
Conditions apply, see full Terms & Conditions. Open to AU residents (excluding NT & WA) 18+. Starts: 7am AEDST 14/10/19. Ends: 11:59pm AEDST 8/12/19. Max 1 instant prize per person (excluding SA). Retain receipt/s. Instant prizes: 280 x $50 Woolworths Gift Card. Daily draws (56 in total): 12noon AEDST from 15/10/19 to 9/12/19 at 121 Harrington Street, The Rocks, 2000. Daily draw prizes (1 per draw): Jumbuck 4 Burner Hooded Comet Plus BBQ with Side Burner valued at RRP $399. Winners published at www.winwithtassal.com
from 13/12/19. Promoter: Tassal Operations Pty. Ltd. (ABN 38 106 324 127) of 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000. Permits: NSW LTPS/19/37696 ACT TP19/04109 SA T19/1464.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding NT and WA) aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating supermarkets and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 7:00am Monday 14/10/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEDST
on Sunday 08/12/2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times referred to are AEDST.
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Participating Tassal Product (as defined
below) from from a participating Woolworths (including the online stores) or an Independent
supermarket during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). The following
products are participating Tassal packaged products (each a “Participating Tassal Product”):
• Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin-on 260g
• Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin-off 260g
• Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin Off 460g
• Tassal Marinated Tassie Salmon Mustard & Dill 260g
• Tassal Marinated Tassie Salmon Japanese BBQ 260g
• Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin-on 150g
• Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Side Lemon & Herb Butter 500g
• Tassal Marinated Tassie Salmon Kaffir Lime Coconut 260g (VIC only)
• Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Side Lemon Crust 500g (VIC only)
6. To enter, eligible entrants must then, during the Promotional Period, visitwww.winwithtassal.com
, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, and complete the
• input the requested details including:
o Full name;
o Address (to be used for prize delivery);
o Valid email address and contact phone number;
o Select product purchased from dropdown list;
o upload a scan or photo of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying
Transaction; and then
• submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Upon submitting the entry form, each entrant will be notified immediately on screen whether or
not they are a provisional instant prize winner. Provisional instant prize winners will be subject
to verification. All valid entries received from winners and non-winners of an instant prize will
be automatically placed into the applicable Daily Draw (as defined below).
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Participating Tassal Product purchased; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and
in accordance with the entry requirements. For the removal of doubt, if an individual is to
purchase three (3) Participating Tassal Products in a single transaction, they must submit three
(3) separate entry forms (i.e. one (1) entry form for each Participating Tassal Product
9. There is a limit of one (1) instant prize per person during the Promotional Period (excluding
residents of SA).
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of
any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a
Participating Tassal Product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the
Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional
Period, for a total of fifty-six (56) draws (“Daily Draws”). Entries into each Daily Draw will
open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on AEDST. Each Daily Draw will take
place at Havas, 121 Harrington Street, The Rocks, 2000, Australia at 12pm local Sydney time
on the first business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking
place on 15/10/2019 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 09/12/2019. For the removal of
doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend. The Promoter may draw additional
reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
15. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Daily Draw
winners and any instant prize winners will have their name published at www.winwithtassal.com
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a Jumbuck 4 Burner Hooded Comet
Plus BBQ with Side Burner valued at RRP $399.
18. Instant prizes available to be won throughout the Promotional Period is as follows:
• 280 x $50 Woolworths Gift Card.
19. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Gift Card are not included. Any unused
balance of a Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Gift Card is subject to any
terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card. For full terms and
conditions and a list of participating stores, visit https://giftcards.woolworths.com.au/
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem
a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize
(or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
21. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right
to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Total prize pool value is $36,344 (inclusive of GST).
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash.
24. A draw for any unclaimed Daily Draw prizes, as well as any instant prizes that are won but
remain unclaimed, may take place on 12/03/2020 at the same time and place as the original
draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in
writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any Daily Draw winners, and any instant prize
winners from ACT, will have their names published online at www.winwithtassal.com
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate
or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to
fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the
advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised
total prize pool and are won, but remain unclaimed, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss
of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of a prize.
31. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its
. In addition to any
period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The
correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles
or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the
property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
32. The Promoter is Tassal Operations Pty. Ltd. (ABN 38 106 324 127) of 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart,
Tasmania, 7000 telephone 03 9092 0703.