All you need to do is:
1. Provide your name and email address
2. Subscribe to the Canstar weekly budgeting and savings newsletter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rule will prevail.
Canstar Pty Limited ABN 21 053 646 165, Level 21, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia. Tel: 07 3837 4100
This Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on Monday 9 December 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday 25 December 2019.
How to enter
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
To enter the Promotion, Entrants must complete the competition entry form by:
1. Providing or updating their name and email address;
2. Subscribing to Canstar’s weekly budgeting and savings e-newsletter.
Bonus entries may be obtained by Entrants:
Referring the Promotion to friends through the Promotion landing page (10 bonus entries per friend who enters the Promotion);
Visiting the Canstar Home Loan comparison page through the Promotion landing page (10 bonus entries); and
Visiting Canstar on Facebook through the Promotion landing page (1 bonus entry).
Inclusions or exclusions
As per the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of Prize and value
The draw will be in relation to one (1) AUD $2,000.00 cash prize (called a “Prize”).
The Prize will be transferred to the winner’s validly nominated Australian bank account. The winning Entrant will be required to notify Canstar within five business days, via reply email, of their:
● acceptance of the Prize,
● full name,
● contact phone number,
● postal address,
● proof of age,
● approval for Canstar to announce their name as the Prize winner on the website www.canstar.com.au
, Facebook competition post and on relevant publications.
Draw date, time and location
The Prize winner will be selected from a list of eligible entrants by Canstar in its absolute discretion. The selection will take place during business hours on Monday 6 January 2020 at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, using computerised random selection.
The Prize Winner will be notified by email no later than 5pm on Monday 6 January 2020. The Prize Winner must claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified by the Promoter.
Should the Prize Winner not claim their Prize within five (5) business days of being notified, the Promoter may, at its discretion, re-determine a new Winner by a random computerised draw which will take place during business hours on the sixth business day at Level 22, 143 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
This Promotion is authorized in NSW by Permit number LTPS/19/40523. The conditions of the permit(s) will override these conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
● Clause 25 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: The Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook private message by no later than 5pm on Monday 6 January 2020.
● Clause 26 of the General Terms and Conditions will be replaced by the following clause: “Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website at www.canstar.com.au/christmascash
within 1 business day of Canstar receiving confirmation of the prize winner accepting the prize.
● The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a prize.
● The Promoter and its associated companies may use entrants’ names and submission contents for any commercial purpose, including future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, for an unlimited period without remuneration.
● Nothing in this Schedule or the General Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Canstar (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.