Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 07:27:48 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,660 comps and freebies worth over $24,153,280.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty three thousand, two hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014477 Total Posts (444310 Searchable Posts) in 296716 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue & Bambu mini LP style reissue cd
Entry Details
  • Dennis Wison CD     Closing Date: Saturday 04 January 2020

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue & Bambu mini LP style reissue cd  (Read 493 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 01 January 2020, 11:05:10 am »
Go Up

http://thoughtsofdennis.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8094

Win New competition to launch the zine: win a copy of Pacific Ocean Blue + Bambu cd

To mark the eventual, at long last, finished release of the zine here's a slightly crappy competition.
(as seen in the zine).

**** Competition starts 12:00am 4th September 2019 & ends 11:59pm
4th January 2020 (both UK time) **** so you've got plenty of time to enter.

Win a Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue & Bambu mini LP style reissue cd. (gleam link)

Prizes:  
1st prize =  a second hand slightly dented & missing it's sort of obi style info strip, almost mini lp style vinyl look alike cd reissue of Pacific Ocean Blue + Bambu (The Caribou Sessions) in a gatefold sleeve (2016 EU reissue),
and I'll throw in an art sticker by Rory Lucey of Dennis as The Mechanic from Two Lane Blacktop and some used duplicate official Beach Boys trading cards (Panini 2013) from my collection that weren't claimed in my last forum contest; plus a promo sticker & business cards for the zine.

2nd prize is a bundle of some trading cards plus a promo business cards & sticker for the zine.

How to enter:
Give me your suggestions / feedback for the zine and/or website via gleam & complete other actions* for extra
entries (*including visiting links & posting on this forum).
Enter via gleam.

If you need help here's a link to a guide on how to enter Gleam giveaways by Super Lucky Di Coke
superlucky.me/how-to-enter-gleam-giveaways.

[Image: dlHCSvj.jpg]
This competition is comper friendly & open worldwide.
 I'm happy to have it shared & posted on competition/giveaway places online, just check it isn't already posted & please don't spam.

Rules/t&cs:
All entries have to be made via gleam.

Non valid entries will be disqualified.

Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries & will be announced in the next issue of the zine
as well as online. If you win you will be contacted via email and have 7 days to reply with your details to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn.

Prizes will be sent out within 28 days from the competition closing & winners being drawn.

Delivery will take longer for people outside the UK.

Following, liking and sharing, or comments on twitter / facebook / anywhere else (not even the forum) about how great the prize is, how much you deserve to win, how you've liked, shared, and have fingers, toes and eyes
(heads, shoulders, knees and toes) or everything crossed, or your pet newt having shingles will have no effect on your chances of winning - not even if you add a load of random emojis (even surfing/music ones), hashtags, gifs, selfies or pics of Dennis / the Boys.

Just tell me what you think, and good luck.

Disclaimers: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Mybb, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Sony, Rory Lucey, Redbubble, Panini or The Beach Boys,  any individual members or associated record companies.

The promoter is Thoughts Of You - a Dennis Wilson Fanzine.

By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 07:27:48 pm from 44.223.31.148