It’s official … Heinz Tomato Ketchup is the Official Sauce of the Australian Open 2020!
To celebrate, Heinz and Fitzy & Wippa, are giving you and a friend the chance to upgrade your Australian Open experience with an all-expenses paid trip to this year’s Men’s & Women’s final.
All you need to do is tell us in 25 words or less, which player you would most like to see at the Australian Open and why for your chance to win!
‘Upgrade your Serve’ with Heinz Tomato Ketchup – the Official Sauce of the Australian Open 2020.https://www.novafm.com.au/win/win-finals-tickets-australian-open-2020/In 25 words or less, tell us which player you would most like to see at the Australian Open and why?
There is one (1) prize to be won as follows:
The winner will be awarded one (1) travel prize for the winner and up to one (1) companion (companion must be aged 18 years or older, to be determined by the prize winner and approved by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion), valued at up to AUD $10,000 (incl GST). The prize comprises of the following components:
• if the winner’s ordinary state of residence is NSW, QLD, SA or WA, the winner will receive two (2) adult economy return airfares from the capital city in the winner’s ordinary state of residence to Melbourne, Victoria (inclusive of airfare related taxes and charges);
• three (3) nights minimum three (3) star accommodation in a hotel to be determined and specified by the Promoter, twin share, to be shared by the winner and their companion;
• if the winner’s ordinary state of residence is NSW, QLD, SA or WA, the winner will receive return transfers for the winner and their companion from the destination-airport to their destination accommodation;
• two (2) tickets to the 2020 Men's Australian Open Final & two (2) tickets to the 2020 Women's Australian Open Final for the winner and their companion (as determined by the Promoter in the Promoter’s absolute and sole discretion), to be advised by the Promoter;
• AUD $4,000 spending money for the winner only, to be electronically transferred to the winner’s valid Australian bank account.
• For the avoidance of doubt, if the winner’s ordinary state of residence is VIC, the winner will not receive the flights and transfers component of the travel prize, and no substitute prize will be awarded in place of those components of the prize.
Clauses 8 - 15
Prize must be taken on certain dates
Entrants and their companion/s (where applicable) must be able to take the prize between 31 January 2020 and 3 February 2020). Dates and schedules of the prize are not under the Promoter’s control and are subject to change. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any date or schedule changes.
Australian driver’s licence is required
Entrants must be the holder of a current Australian driver’s licence.
Total Prize Value
Up to AUD $10,000 (incl GST).