Australia's Favourite Air are giving away over $50,000 worth of air conditioning to keep Australian's comfortable this winter. We are giving 25 lucky households the chance to win a Fujitsu ASTG09KMTC split system plus installation as part of The Great Australian Giveaway.
For your chance to win, simply fill out your details and answer below in 25 words or less why you need a new air conditioner to improve the comfort of your home.https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/the-great-australian-giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. InformationonhowtoenterandtheprizeformspartoftheseTermsand Conditions. Participation in this the “Great Australian Giveaway Competition” (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. EntryisonlyopentoAustralianresidentsaged18yearsorover(“Participants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Competition commences Thursday 23rd April 2020 and closes 11:59PM AEST Sunday 3rd May 2020 (“Competition Period”).
4. ‘A Current Affair’ will announce the Competition on its program between 7:00PM and 8:00PM AEST on Thursday 23rd April 2020 and the Promoter will subsequently post on its social channels advertising that it will be running the Competition and inviting Participants to enter.
a. Visit the Promoter’s website (www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/the-great-australian-
giveaway) and complete the competition form, including their name, email address and contact number and answer: ‘in 25 words or less tell us why you need a new Fujitsu air conditioner to improve the comfort of your home; and
b. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
6. Only completion of all the steps in clause 5 above will constitute a valid entry (“Entry”).
7. Participantscanonlyenteronceperhousehold.Ifsubsequententriesare submitted, only the first valid entry will be deemed the Entry. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entriesaresubjecttomoderation.ThePromoterreservestheright(initssole discretion) to exclude from the judging any Entry which the Promoter considers is unlawful or offensive.
9. JudgingwillbecarriedoutbythePromoter’sMarketingTeam.Judgingwillbe based on creativity of the answer to the question.
10.The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be given if the Entry is unsuccessful.
11.No responsibility is accepted for any Entry that is late, lost or misdirected or if any winner does not claim their Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12.The best 25 valid entries, as determined by the judges, will each win a Fujitsu General Lifestyle reverse cycle air conditioner (ASTG09KMTC) including installation valued at RRP $2,219 (including $600 towards installation). The prize will be delivered directly to the address nominated by the winner within ten (10) business days of winner determination. Money for installation will be delivered in the form of an EFT transfer. Winners will be responsible for organising their own installation, including any costs in excess of $600.
13.If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
14.If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
15.Total prize pool value is $55,475. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16.Each Participant warrants to the Promoter that:
a. they have complied with the Entry requirements;
b. no Entry submitted by them will contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
c. they have and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
17.Each Participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims in connection with a failure by them to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
18.Each Participant agrees that they are fully responsible for each Entry they submit, and are fully responsible for any equipment, materials, licences or other costs required for or associated with each such Entry. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes any liability or any costs borne by the Participant in submitting their Entry.
19.If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.