Direct Chemist Outlet – Win 1 of 5 Beauty Bags https://www.facebook.com/directchemistoutlet/posts/1122105374811423
To celebrate our HALF PRICE Cosmetics Sale we are giving you the chance to WIN 1 OF 5 BEAUTY BAGS VALUED AT OVER $200 EACH!
1. Like Direct Chemist Outlet on Facebook
2. Comment below with 'Tell us what you LOVE about your favourite Beauty Brand!'
For an additional entry:
1. Follow @directchemistoutlet on InstagramThe most creative answer WINS!
Competition ends 21/05/2020. Good luck!
The winner will be announced on 22/05/2020 in the comments section of this post. Full T&C’s > https://bit.ly/BeautyBagComp
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Any information on how to enter this competition and prizes received by the winners of this
competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the competition is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and Directors (and
their immediate families) of the Promoter or of a Direct Chemist Outlet store or other agencies or
companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. The competition commences on 07/05/20 at 12:00am and closes on 21/05/20 at 11:59pm AEST.
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, be ‘Liking’ Direct Chemist Outlet Support
Centre on Facebook and comment with 'Tell us what you LOVE about your favourite Beauty
Brand!' For an additional entry, entrants must be also ‘Following’ @directchemistoutlet on
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The winner will be drawn from the successful entries entered during the promotional period and
will be judged on the most creative answer (as deemed by the Promoter). The winner will be
announced in the comments section of the competition post on the Direct Chemist Outlet
Facebook page on the 22/05/20, and the winner will need to provide their address to arrange
delivery of the prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
7. If for any reason the prize is no longer available, an alternative prize will be provided. The
Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize or a part of the prize with
a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority. The prize, or any portion or a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
8. If for any reason the prize is not claimed by the time determined by the Promoter in its sole
discretion or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, a redraw for the unclaimed prize will
take place on 28/05/20 at 2:00pm AEST at Unit 6, 4 Garden Road, Clayton, VIC subject to any
directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be announced on the 28/05/20 in the
comments section of the competition post on the Direct Chemist Outlet Facebook Page and the
winner will need to provide their address to arrange delivery of the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which,
in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting,
inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry
process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry
or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is
fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the
Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a user if the Promoter
becomes aware that the user and/or the user's entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter also reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including an
entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry
that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry
process. Errors or omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights,
title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants
to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not
infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all
costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any
use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a user (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and/or email address is the
entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. As a condition of accepting the prize, the users (and any companion/s) may be asked to sign
any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier /
organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but
not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or
third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms
and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a user or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a
prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies or (g) any other reason
arising in any way out of or in connection with the competition.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer
Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection
laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
20. The Promoter collects personal information provided by entrants to conduct the competition and
may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to,
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
21. The Promoter is Direct Chemist Outlet Pty Ltd ABN 76 123 831 201. Direct Chemist Outlet Pty
Ltd is located at Unit 6, 4 Garden Road, Clayton, VIC, Australia, 3168 ph. 03 9562 0388.
22. The laws of Australia apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Instagram or Facebook. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to
completely release Instagram and/or Facebook from any liability or obligation in association with