100 Lucky Winners Can Win A Share Of $140,000 of Coles Gift Cards
Feeling inspired by the MasterChef pantry? Recreate your own with a Coles gift card.
Be watching 10 News First from 5:00 Sunday for your chance to win!
To enter, simply follow the steps below:
Be watching 10 News First from 5:00 Sunday to Friday for the nightly code word
Enter your details below
For a bonus daily entry watch MasterChef from 7.30 Sunday to Tuesday for a second code word
For a second bonus daily entry watch The Project Wednesday to Friday for a third code word
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into Win the Pantry Watch
and Win Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and above. However, employees and
the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Promoter”) and their associated
agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the
prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or
their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Sunday, 5 July 2020 at 18:00 AEST and closes on Tuesday, 21
July 2020 at 12:00 AEST (“Competition Period”).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network 10 and www.10play.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Watch 10 News First daily (excluding Saturday 11/07/2020 and 18/07/2020) on Network
10 from 17:00 AEST to obtain the daily codeword. Outside of Network 10s broadcast,
codewords may be available on the WIN or SCA networks, subject to their approval.
b. Log on to 10play.com.au/win and register their details in order to submit an entry.
Specific details may vary and may include (but not limited to) first name, last name,
codeword, post code, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become
a 10 Play member and submit an entry.
c. For a daily bonus entry, entrants must watch MasterChef Australia nightly on Network 10
at 19:30 AEST as per the advertised broadcast days or WIN or SCA networks, subject to
their approval, to receive a bonus codeword, enabling them to submit an additional entry
d. For a daily bonus entry on days that MasterChef is not broadcast nightly on Network 10,
WIN or SCA Networks, must watch The Project from 18:30 AEST Wednesdays to Fridays
on Network 10 or WIN or SCA Networks, subject to their approval, to receive a bonus
codeword, enabling them to submit an additional entry per day.
6. It is free to become a 10 Play member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website
is dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in
conjunction with the 10 Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants who have won a Major Prize in any Network 10 competition in the past 12 months are
not eligible to win a prize in this competition.
Win the Pantry Watch and Win Competition Terms and Conditions Page 2 of 6
9. Code words will be announced during the broadcast of 10 News First daily or WIN or SCA News
broadcasts, currently scheduled to air each day from 17:00 AEST, throughout the competition
period (excluding Saturday 11/07/2020 and 18/07/2020). Bonus code words will be announced
during the broadcast of MasterChef daily, as per the broadcast schedule at 19:30 AEST,
throughout the competition period (excluding Saturday 11/07/2020 and 18/07/2020) or The
Project from Wednesdays to Fridays. Each code word is valid until the next code word is
announced. The last code word, announced on Monday, 20 July 2020 will be valid until the
competition closes on Tuesday, 21 July.