Buy a 750ml Bottle or more of Taylors selected Wine
Win a chance to score $100,000 with Taylors
Plus 15 Limited Edition Rugby Taylors Magnums to be won.https://bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 1 July 2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 28 July 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
How to Enter
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any bottle of Taylors Wine from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”).
6. To enter, individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit one (1) of the following websites:https://bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines
(for Eligible Purchases made at Bottlemart); orhttps://sipnsave.com.au/taylors-wines
(for Eligible Purchases made at SipnSave).
follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including full name, telephone number, email address, postcode, the Participating Store where the Eligible Purchase was made using the drop down menu), upload a copy of the purchase receipt and submit the fully completed entry form.
7. A participating store is any Bottlemart or SipnSave store nationally that displays advertising material for this promotion (each a “Participating Store”). For the removal of doubt, online purchases are not eligible.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of four (4) entries per person per day is permitted. For the removal of doubt, an entry form must be submitted for each individual Eligible Purchase. For example, if an individual is to purchase two (2) bottles of Taylors Wine in a single transaction from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, then subject to point (c) above, they must submit two (2) separate entry forms (i.e. one (1) entry form for each Eligible Purchase).
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 7 August 2020 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published at https://bottlemart.com.au/taylors-wines
from 12 August 2020.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win that entrant (“Participant”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win $100,000. The details of the Game are listed in clauses 17-19 below.
16. The remaining entries will be divided into the following groups depending on their state/territory of residence as follows: NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA, WA and QLD. The first three (3) valid entries drawn in each group will each win a minor prize of a magnum bottle 1.5L of Taylors Wines valued at $199. The exact Taylors Wines to be awarded is at the Promoter’s discretion. Total value of minor prizes per state/territory group is $597.
17. The Game will take place at the Promoter’s office, Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 on 21 August 2020 at 10am AEST. Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Participant. If the Participant resides outside of NSW, the Participant may participate in the Game via telephone whereby they will select two (2) numbers between one (1) and twenty-five (25) (inclusive) and a representative of the Promoter will select the game pieces bearing those numbers on their behalf. If the drawn Participant resides in NSW but cannot attend the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant’s behalf.
18. There will be twenty-five (25) numbered game pieces on display at the start of the Game. Two (2) game pieces will contain a promotional message representing the major prize. The other twenty-three (3) game pieces will each contain a promotional message representing a consolation prize. The Participant/proxy/representative “Attendee”) must choose only two (2) game pieces without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other game pieces on display. If the Attendee is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified.
19. If the Attendee selects two (2) game pieces both containing the promotional message representing the major prize then, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $100,000. If the Attendee selects one (1) game piece containing a promotional message representing the major prize and one (1) game piece containing a promotional message representing the consolation prize, then the major prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $5,000. If the Attendee selects two (2) game pieces both containing the promotional message representing the consolation, then the major prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $500.
20. The drawn Participant’s odds of winning the major prize of $100,000, are 1 in 300. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the major prize and will depend upon the number of entries received.