Have you found a SUPER rare golden book? Awesome! Click on the link to fill out a form and claim your Kobo Libra H2O eReader and your own personalised copy of Andy and Terry's (yet to be released) latest book: The 130-Story Treehouse, with a limited golden cover!
Terms & General:
1. The competition is an instant win game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To enter, entrants must:
(a) Spend $30 or more in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below (‘Qualifying Spend’) at Coles Supermarket stores, Coles Local stores, Coles Express stores, or on Coles online between 00:01am AEST 29/07/2020 to 11:59pm AEST 22/09/2020 (‘Promotional Period’) and receive a Coles Little Treehouse book. Coles online orders must also be delivered during the Promotional Period to qualify.
(b) If the Coles Little Treehouse book is a Little Treehouse Gold-coloured Andy & Terry’s Little Treehouse Tour book, you are eligible to win a Prize, provided there is a leaflet in the pack with a unique code.
(c) To win a Prize, you must enter the unique code found on the leaflet in the Little Treehouse Gold-coloured Andy & Terry’s Little Treehouse Tour book, on www.coles.com.au/littletreehouse
by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020. Allow up to 28 days from the date you’ve claimed your Prize for the Kobo H2O e-Reader to be delivered to the supplied mailing address. The bespoke, gold coloured version of the new 130-Storey Treehouse novel will be delivered to winning entrants by December 2020.
6. The promoter will post winners’ names and postcodes at www.coles.com.au
7. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, donations, iTunes cards, gift cards, mobile phone and mobile phone plans, recharge, liquor, tobacco and tobacco related product purchases, AdBlue, Trailer Hire and Lottery cards. Entrants may only claim one prize per unique code found with the Little Treehouse Gold-coloured Andy & Terry’s Little Treehouse Tour book.
8. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
(a) is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
(b) includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
(c) violates our social media policy or any law or code
9. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
(e) Attempts to redeem a unique code that has already been redeemed through coles.com.au
10. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 8 or paragraph 9.
11. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
12. The promoter may request that the winner provide proof of identity, proof of ownership of the leaflet from pack, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020, the promoter may re-distribute the prize as per paragraph 16.
13. The winner must redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020. If a winner does not redeem the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020, the promoter may redistribute the prize in accordance with paragraph 16.
14. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to a winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
(a) the winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of ownership of the leaflet from pack, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020; or
(b) if the winner does not accept the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020 as the winner; or
(c) for any other reason a prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEDT 06/10/2020 (collectively referred to as Unclaimed Prizes)
the Promoter will re-distribute any Unclaimed Prizes by providing them to RedKite (or an alternative charity if necessary).
17. RedKite is an Australian cancer charity who provide essential support to children and young people (0-24 years) with cancer, and the family and support network who care for them.
18. The Unclaimed Prizes will be re-distributed to RedKite (or the alternative charity) by 20/10/2020.