VALID FOR PURCHASES BETWEEN 1 APRIL - 31 AUGUST 2020
Win 1 of 10 Trips to the 2020 Vodafone Gold Coast 600!
PURCHASE 1 ELIGIBLE* RHEEM, AQUAMAX OR VULCAN HOT WATER UNIT & ENTER ONLINE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $100 SHELL V-POWER RACING TEAM MERCHANDISE E-VOUCHER
Click here to view the list of *eligible products. T&Cs apply, click here to view.
Trade account customers only. Commences 1 April 2020 and ends for purchases 31 August 2020.
Permit numbers: NSW LTPS-20/41567; SA No: T20/51; ACT: TP 20/00093.
RHEEM GOLD COAST 2020 SUPERCARS PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Rheem Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 21 098 823 511), of 1 Alan Street,
Rydalmere NSW 2116. Telephone (02) 9684 9100.
2. This Promotion commences at 7.00am AEDST on 01/04/2020 and closes 7.00pm
AEST on 31/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
3. The sections on How to Enter, Draw and Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous
Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. A copy of the full terms and conditions is available for download visit:www.rheem.com.au/goldcoast5. This Competition is only open to Tradelink trading account and a “Rheem Rewards”
account customers who:
(a) are operating within Australia and are aged 18 years or older;
(b) have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors,
resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate
family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
7. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a
waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
8. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions
even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter
has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its
equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter the promotion, an Eligible Entrants must:
a. during the Purchase Period, purchase an eligible Rheem”, “Vulcan” or “AquaMAX”
branded water heater, all continuous flow models, heavy duty gas and electric and
Tankpak models, via a Tradelink Store during the promotional period. Seewww.rheem.com.au/goldcoast
for eligible models andhttps://tradelink.com.au/retail/find-us
for Tradelink stores.
b. visit www.rheem.com.au/goldcoast;
and follow the prompts to the entry page; log
into their Rheem Rewards account or input the requested details in order to set up
a Rheem Rewards account (“Account”); input details of the Eligible Product(s)
purchased; accept these Terms by ticking the appropriate check box; and submit
the fully completed online entry form.
c. Eligible Entrants have until 7.00pm AEST on 04/09/2020 to register their purchase,
any entry received later than this time is invalid.
10. Eligible Entrant will receive additional entries providing for each purchase and
subsequent entry made as outlined in paragraph 9.
11. An Eligible Entrant which purchases and registers 25 or more Eligible Product
purchases during the Promotional Period, will receive one entry into the major prize
draw. Each subsequent purchase/s made, will receive one additional entry into the
major prize draw as per paragraph 9.
12. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. each Eligible Product must be recorded separately and in accordance with the
requirements set out in paragraph 9; and
b. for the minor draws, there is a limit of only 1 entry per Eligible Product purchased.
13. It is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant to sign into their Account as outlined in
paragraph 9b to accrue the relevant entries.
14. All entries must be submitted by a person in that person’s own name. Any automated
entries, fraudulent entries, or entries by persons using an alias, will be invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the
eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence, and status
of his or her plumber’s licence) and to disqualify any person who is not an Eligible
Entrant, or any entry by an Eligible Entrant which does not comply with these Terms.
16. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
17. Eligible Entrants must retain the original tax invoice, or a photocopy of the tax invoice,
for each Eligible Product registered on an Account during the Promotional Period in
connection with this promotion, for a period of 4 months after the end of the Promotional
Period. Further, the Promoter may require Eligible Entrants to provide the relevant tax
invoice (or copy) for verification purposes as a condition of the Eligible Entrant claiming
a prize. Each tax invoice relating to the purchase of an Eligible Product must clearly
indicate that the Eligible Product was purchased on a date falling within the Purchase
Period but prior to the relevant entry into the promotion. Failure by an Eligible Entrant
to provide proof of purchase of an Eligible Product when requested by the Promoter
may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the relevant
DRAW & NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
18. There will be one major prize draw and twelve minor prize draws for this promotion,
each to be conducted at the premises of Flow Marketing, 121/87 Turner St Port
Melbourne VIC 3207.
Major prize draw
19. The major prize draw will occur at 12 noon AEST on 8 September 2020. There are 10
major prizes to be won. The first 2 valid entries drawn from all entries received from NSW
& ACT will win a major prize; the first 2 valid entries drawn from all entries received from
VIC & TAS will win a major prize; first 2 valid entries drawn from all entries received from
QLD will win a major prize; first 2 valid entries drawn from all entries received from SA &
NT will win a major prize; first 2 valid entries drawn from all entries received from WA will
win a major prize.
20. The relevant region for each Eligible Entrant will be determined by the location of his
or her registered business address.
21. All winners will be notified by a telephone call and email by 8 September 2020.
22. Each winner’s name will appear in the Australian newspaper on 11 September 2020.
23. All winners will be required to claim their prize by 5pm AEST on 16 September 2020,
then subject to any directions from the applicable regulatory authority:
a. the original winner of that prize will forfeit the prize;
b. an unclaimed prize draw will occur at 12 noon AEST on 17 September 2020 at
the same address as specified in paragraph 18 for all unclaimed prizes;
c. any winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email by 17
September 2020, and his or her name will appear in the Australian on 21
Minor prize draws
24. Each minor prize draw will take place at 12 noon AEST on the dates specified below
(references to the time are to AEST):
Draw no. Entries Open Entries Close Draw Date
Minor 1 01-Apr-20 7am 19-Apr-20 7pm 21-Apr-20
Minor 2 20-Apr-20 7am 3-May-20 7pm 5-May-20
Minor 3 4-May-20 7am 17-May-20 7pm 19-May-20
Minor 4 18-May-20 7am 31-May-20 7pm 2-Jun-20
Minor 5 1-Jun-20 7am 14-Jun-20 7pm 16-Jun-20
Minor 6 15-Jun-20 7am 28-Jun-20 7pm 30-Jun-20
Minor 7 29-Jun -20 7am 12-Jul-20 7pm 14-Jul-20
Minor 8 13-Jul- 20 7am 26-Jul-20 7pm 28-Jul-20
Minor 9 27-Jul-20 7am 9-Aug-20 7pm 11-Aug-20
Minor 10 10-Aug-20 7am 23-Aug-20 7pm 25-Aug-20
Minor 11 24-Aug-20 7am 6-Sep-20 7pm 8-Sep-20
25. Each week, the entry pool will consist of the entries received between 7.01pm AEST
on the closing date for the previous draw and 7pm AEST on the closing date for the
current draw. (For the first minor draw, the pool will consist of the entries received
between 7am AEST on 1 April 2020 and 7pm AEST on 19 April 2020).
26. There will be one winner for each minor prize draw.
27. Minor prize winners will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the applicable
prize draw, and their names will appear on the Promoter’s website for 28 days after the
28. For each minor prize draw, the Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and
record them in order, in case an invalid entry is drawn or an ineligible entrant is the
winner of any draw.
29. There are 10 major prizes to be won. Each major prize comprises:
a. a trip for 1 adult to the “2020 Vodafone Gold Coast 600” Supercars
Championship event (“Event”) scheduled to be held in October 2020 at Surfers
Paradise, QLD, Australia. This part of the major prize is valued at up to $4,385
(including GST), depending on the winner’s point of departure; and
b. The chance to win a Car – 2020 Ford Mustang GT Fastback, 5.0l V8 with a
manual transmission (“Car”). Prize includes one year’s registration (registered
in the winner’s State or Territory of residence), compulsory third party
insurance; stamp duty, GST (if applicable) and delivery charges. The major
prize is subject to the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty see ford.com.au for
details. The winner may choose a non-metallic colour and trim and as such
delivery schedule as per Ford Australia stock availability.
c. No extended warranty is given. Additional insurance including comprehensive
insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs for are the responsibility
of, and will be at the cost of, the winner.
d. The promoter recommends the major prize winner obtain comprehensive
insurance prior to delivery of the prize.
e. Car is valued up to $71,160 depending on registered state or Territory.
f. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register
the Car in their own name, then the winner may assign the Car to another
person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purposes
of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such
arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
g. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all
documentation as required by the Promoter before the Car is awarded. As a
condition of accepting the Car, the winner must sign any legal documentation
required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion,
including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
h. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express
or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Promotion or the merchantability,
quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Car or any component
of the Car.
i. The value of the Car is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Car
after that date. If for any reason the Car (is not available, the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal
or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each
State/Territory, where relevant. In the event that for any reason the winner
does not take the Car at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the
Car will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of
compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Car. To the extent permitted by
law, the Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss
incurred by a winner or any other party if the Car is unavailable for any reason.
30. Each major prize includes: Return transfers from Sydney to Gold Coast, 3 nights’
accommodation from 09/10/19 (check in) to 12/10/19 (check out), corporate hospitality
tickets to the Event on Saturday, 10 October and Sunday, 11 October, transfers and
meals. Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes),
insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a
personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
31. If a winner is not from the Gold Coast or within 300km of the Gold Coast GPO, the
major prize also includes 1 x return economy airfare to Gold Coast from the winner’s
nearest Australian capital city (carrier selected by the Promoter). If a winner is from
Gold Coast, or within 300km from the Gold Coast GPO, then the prize does not include
these airfares to and from Gold Coast and this airfare component of the prize is not
redeemable for cash.
32. Each winner’s location will be determined by the location of the registered business
33. Prizes are subject to booking and flight availability and any unforeseen circumstances
such as weather events.
34. In relation to the “chance to win a Mustang” element of the major prize, the following
a. each of the 10 major prize winners will be given a key after they arrive in
Surfers Paradise for the Event (“Key”);
b. the Keys will be allocated at random to the major prize winners;
c. the major prize winners will be taken to a location in Gold Coast (see paragraph
36) where there will be a locked box;
d. inside the locked box will be the key to the Mustang;
e. one by one, the major prize winners will take their turn to use their Key to
attempt to open the locked box;
f. only one of the 10 Keys will open the locked box; and
g. the individual with the Key that opens the locked box will win the Car.
35. The opening of the locked box will occur at the Vodafone Gold Coast 600, Surfers
Paradise, QLD 4217. The 10 major prize winners will be advised of the exact location,
date and time of the box opening after their arrival in Surfers Paradise for the Event.
36. The awarding of the Mustang will be independently scrutineered and video recorded to
ensure correct and fair process is followed for review of any State or Territory authority
37. Each winner must be available to travel to Gold Coast at the time of the Event in order
to take their major prize. Each winner must travel on the dates specified and the flight
itinerary will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter takes no
responsibility for the winner failing to take any part of the prize and no compensation
will be given. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the major prize. The major prize
is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
The winners will be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation
check in and does not include domestic travel insurance.
38. The total prize pool for the major prize draw in this promotion, including the Mustang,
is $115,010 (incl. GST).
39. Each minor prize consists of one x $100 AUD (incl. GST) merchandise e-voucher
(“Voucher”) to spend online at the DJR Team Penske Online Store athttps://shop.djrteampenske.com.au/
40. Prizes are subject to specific terms and conditions of prize suppliers; it is the
responsibility of any winner to be aware of these terms and conditions.
41. The total prize pool for the minor prize draws in this promotion is $1,200 (incl. GST).
42. If any prize/s (or part of any prize/s) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize/s (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal or greater value, subject to any written direction from the applicable regulatory
43. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms, prizes, or any unused portion of a
prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless
44. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in
the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
45. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
promotion, as appropriate.
46. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the
Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC
Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and in
New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by
law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
47. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
tax liability incurred by a winning or (e) use of a prize.
48. The Promoter collects personal information of the entrants to this promotion in order to
conduct this promotion (including names, business addresses, mobile numbers and
email addresses). If the personal information is not provided, the person will not be
able to enter the promotion or accept a prize. All personal information will be handled
. By entering this promotion and (if applicable) accepting a
prize, each entrant is consenting to the Promoter’s handling of their personal
use of entrants’ personal information for direct marketing purposes. Individuals may
choose to opt-out of the use of their personal information for direct marketing purposes
by contacting the Promoter’s privacy officer either by:
a. post to 1 Alan Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116, Australia or PO Box 7508,
Silverwater NSW 2128;
b. email to email@example.com; or
c. telephone on (02) 9684 9100.
49. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this promotion are final and no correspondence
or communication will be entered into in relation any aspect of this promotion.
50. Authorised in Australia under state license / permit numbers: NSW LTPS-20/####; SA
No: T20/### ACT: TP 20/###