WIN THE ULTIMATE SPIN ACROSS ARIA WEEK PRESENTED BY MITSUBISHI MOTORS
As proud supporters of Australian music, we’re giving away a crate load of music including a special 2020 ARIA Awards Vinyl Pack featuring 10 LPs, plus a Pro-Ject Audio Turntable to get you into the groove.https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/theultimatespin/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This competition (Promotion) is conducted by Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd ABN 53 007 870 395 of 1 Tonsley Boulevard, Tonsley, South Australia 5042 (Promoter).
2. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request any entrant to provide documentary evidence confirming his/her age and to disqualify any entrant who is unable or unwilling to provide such proof of age upon request. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agents are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 12:00am AEDT on 2 November 2020, and ends at 12:00am AEDT on 24 November 2020 (Promotion Period).
6. The Promotion is a game of chance.
7. To enter, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period, visit www.mitsubishimotors.com.au/theultimatespin
(a) input the requested information, including the entrant’s full name, date of birth, email address, postcode and telephone number; and
(b) submit an answer in 50 words or less to the qualifying question where prompted on the website: "Which Aussie artist would like to see win an ARIA award in 2020 and why?" (Competition Question).
8. Any entry which:
(a) is received outside the Promotion Period or which fails to meet the requirements of clause 7;
(b) does not fully comply with these Terms and Conditions; and/or
(c) is incomplete, or otherwise unlawful,
is not a valid entry and will not be eligible to win the Prize.
9. The Promoter will review the response provided by each Entrant to the Competition Question to ensure the response is comprehensible and does not violate these Terms and Conditions. Any response that is incomprehensible, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or unlawful may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Entrants who submit an entry that is compliant with these terms will be entered into a draw, with the winner selected at random from a physical draw of eligible entries by the Promoter (Prize Winner).
10. Each entrant may only enter the Promotion once.
11. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and will be binding on every person who enters the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any aspect of the Promotion.
12. The draw will take place on 25 November 2020 at 11.00am at 1 Tonsley Boulevard, Tonsley, South Australia, SA 5042.
13. The Prize Winner will be notified by the Promoter by email and mobile telephone within 48hours of the draw using the contact details supplied at the time of entry in the Promotion. The name of the Prize Winner will be published online on the Promoter's website by 5.00pm on 1 December 2020.
14. If the Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, or, upon being contacted and notified of their prize, rejects the prize for whatever reason (including because the Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified in clause 15 of these Terms and Conditions), or does not claim their prize in accordance with the notification or other instructions issued by the Promoter within three months of being notified by the Promoter, their Prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn as per the unclaimed prize draw clause below.
15. Where the Prize is unclaimed or forfeited, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw to select an alternate Prize Winner based on the same methodology as for selection of the original Prize Winner. If required, the draw to select an alternate Prize Winner will take place on 25 February 2021 at 11.00am at 1 Tonsley Boulevard, Tonsley, South Australia, SA 5042.
16. The Prize Winner will receive:
a) Collection of ten Australian music vinyl records, signed by the Artists;
b) A Pro-ject Audio System Record Player; and
(Prize), the total value of which is approximately $1,500
17. The Prize will be provided to the Prize Winner within 28 days of the draw, or unclaimed prize draw (as the case may be), by post or such other method notified to the Prize Winner.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. The Prize Winner consents to the Promoter using and/or publishing the Prize Winner's name and/or image, and/or quoting the Prize Winner's entry or any other statements, including for promotional purposes, in any form of media (including on social media). The Prize Winner and their guest may be photographed and/or filmed during their use or enjoyment of the Prize, and it is a condition of acceptance of the Prize that the Prize Winner and their guest consent to any use, publication or broadcast of such photographs or video.
20. Subject to any applicable law, regulation or permit condition, if for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including for any reason which affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any guarantee or implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter); (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a Prize or use of a Prize by a Prize Winner.
23. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Promoter. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it will be severed and will not affect the remainder, which will continue in full force and effect.
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd Personal Information Collection Statement
We collect your personal information in order to provide our products or services to you, handle or respond to your request, and otherwise facilitate our dealings and accomplish the purpose for which the information was submitted to us (including to manage the Promotion).
We may collect your personal information from third parties (such as Mitsubishi dealers, or market research companies acting on our behalf) that have collected it from you.
We may be unable to deal with your request, allow you to participate in the Promotion or provide you with products and services if you do not provide the personal information we request.
We may use your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing, and by providing us with your personal information you consent to us doing so. However, if you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, please notify us using the contact details below or use the opt out mechanism provided in those communications.
We usually only disclose your personal information to authorised Mitsubishi dealers or agents, or contractors or subcontractors, for example motoring organisations providing roadside assistance. Generally we are not likely to disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, however we may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate in Japan.
) contains information about how you may access your personal information held by us and seek correction of such information. It also contains information about how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint.