TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Collection Notice: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (ABN 57 000 004 320) and its related companies collects your personal information (including, but not limited to, name, permanent residential address, phone number and email address) when you enter this competition for the purposes of administering the competition and for promotional, publicity and marketing purposes including, unless otherwise advised by you, sending you electronic messages (e.g. emails) or telephoning you in relation to such programs, services and purposes.
and contains information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that
we hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information, please contact us at +61 3 8855 3000 or email@example.com
Conditions of Entry:
1. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (ABN 57 000 004 320), located at 250 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, telephone: 03 8855 3000 (Promoter). 3. This competition is only open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents, aged 18 or over as at the commencement date of this competition. Directors, management,
employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition commences at 8.00 am AEDT on Thursday 5th November 2020 and concludes at 5.00 pm AEDT on Thursday 24th December 2020 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter:
5. To enter the competition, you must: (a.) Purchase at least one (1) product featured in the November 2020 “Pharmacy Best Buys” ‘Healthy Savings’ catalogue during the period of 5th
November 2020 to 25th November 2020 or the December 2020 “Pharmacy Best Buys” ‘Summer Essentials’ catalogue during the period of 3rd December 2020 to 24th December 2020 (excluding prescriptions, pharmacist only medicine or pharmacy medicine), from a participating “Pharmacy Best Buys” pharmacy; (b.) Complete an online entry on www. pharmacybestbuys.com.au (including the name of the entrant, permanent residential address, phone number, details of the product purchased, staff name and pharmacy name where product was purchased); and (c.) Subject to clause 16, enter in a valid receipt number and upload a copy of the receipt. See www.pharmacybestbuys.com.au
for a list of participating “Pharmacy Best Buys” pharmacies.
6. Multiple entries per person are permitted but only one (1) entry is permitted per transaction/receipt and each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
7. For the entry to be valid and the entrant to be eligible, it must be completed in accordance with paragraph 5 above, and the official entry or receipt must not have been manipulated in any way.
8. Entries for the November “Pharmacy Best Buys” ‘Healthy Savings’ products must be uploaded before 26th November 2020 by 5pm AEDT. Entries for the December “Pharmacy Best Buys” ‘Summer Essentials’ products must be uploaded before the 25th December 2020 by 5pm AEDT.
9. Failure to produce proof of purchase for all entries when requested, or illegible, re-issued, mutilated, altered, marked void, stolen, misprinted, counterfeit, re-constituted, or defective forms or receipt may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, render all of an entrant’s entries invalid and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law and in its sole discretion, to validate the identity of the entrant.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the details on the entry form are correct and up to date. The Promoter accepts no liability in the event the entrant’s details or entry
form is inaccurate, incomplete, or illegible.
12. The draw will take place at the offices of Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty ltd, at Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, on Tuesday
19th January 2021 at 12.00 pm AEDT.
13. The winning entries will be drawn at random.
14. Eligible winners will be notified via mail and/or phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The names of the winners will also be published on www.pharmacybestbuys.com.au
Friday 22nd January 2021. The winner’s names will be published in “The Australian” by Thursday 28th January 2021.
15. If the phone number and the address of a winner is not supplied or if the supplied details are incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
16. If the eligible winner does not upload a receipt with their entry, they must provide a copy of the receipt to the store where the purchase for the entry was made by Tuesday 13th April
2021 at 12.00pm. Failure to provide proof of purchase, will deem the entry as invalid, and a new winner will be drawn.
17. If any of the prizes are not claimed by 12.00 pm AEST on Tuesday 13th April 2021, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further
draws at 2.00 pm AEST on Tuesday 13th April 2021 at the same location and basis as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant state authorities. The winners of the redraw will be notified via mail and/or phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The names of the redrawn winner will also be published on www.pharmacybestbuys.com.au
by 16th April 2021. The winner’s names will be published in “The Australian” by 23rd April 2021.
18. If any of the prizes are not claimed by 12.00 pm AEST on Tuesday 13th July 2021, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the relevant prize(s) will be forfeited.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The first entry drawn will win a major prize of one (1) Mazda2 Pure Manual.
21. The Make of the car is Mazda. The Model Name is Mazda2 Pure Manual. The Body Type is Hatch. The Model Number is 200Q6H5M. The Transmission is Manual. Subject to clause
22, the winner has the opportunity to choose the colour of the car and the Promoter will endeavour to fulfil the request. If the first chosen colour is unavailable for any reason, the
winner will need to choose a different colour.
22. The major prize includes 12 months’ registration, stamp duty & CTP (Compulsory Third Party Insurance), delivery, a full set of floor mats and a full tank of petrol.
23. The major prize does not include any additional car insurance or premium paint. If the winner requests premium paint, then a charge of AU$495 will be payable by the winner to either
Mazda or the Promoter (as directed by the Promoter).
24. In acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
25. It is a condition of winning that the prize winner provides the Promoter with their full name, address, and a copy of the valid, current Australian driver’s licence of the intended
registered owner of the vehicle, prior to the awarding of the prize.
26. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs from the date and time of delivery.
27. The Promoter will contact the winner, facilitate, and organise the ordering and delivery of the Mazda2 Pure Manual. Delivery time of the car is dependent on the colour chosen and
availability. Delivery can generally vary between 1 – 10 weeks.
28. Major prize value is approximately AU$21,990. The total prize pool including the runner up prizes is $26,990 AUD.
Runners up Prizes:
29. Once the Major Prize winner has been drawn, the Promoter will divide all the remaining entries into five (5) Groups based on the State/Territory in which the relevant entrant resides.
The groups will be as follows; Group 1: residents of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory; Group 2: residents of Victoria and Tasmania; Group 3: residents of South Australia and Northern Territory; Group 4: residents of Queensland and Group 5: residents of Western Australia (Groups). Five (5) winning entries, being one (1) winner from each Group (identified above), and will each win a $1,000 Helloworld Travel Gift Card.
30. The total prize value of the runner up prizes, is valued at up to $5,000.
31. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
32. Prizes can only be redeemed through Helloworld Camberwell, Victoria. The Helloworld Travel Gift Card is subject to Helloworld’s Travel’s Terms & Conditions, including any terms and
conditions printed on the Gift Card (as amended from time to time), and can be viewed at https://www.helloworld.com.au/helloworld-terms-and-condition
33. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winners.
34. This is a game of chance.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant due to false information or where the
Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
37. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions
from a relevant regulatory authority.
38. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this competition in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the competition is compromised, subject to any written directions from the relevant state lottery authorities and without liability to the participant.
39. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at its sole discretion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason.
40. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products. The Promoter is not responsible for the winner’s costs associated with the collection of the prize.
41. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
42. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
43. Exceptforanyliabilitythatcannotbylawbeexcluded,includingtheNon-ExcludableGuarantees,thePromoter(includingitsofficers,employees,agentsandassociatedagen ciesand companies), is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize.
ACT Permit No. TP 20/01115. NSW Authority No. TP/00233. SA Permit No. T20/995