Subscribe to any of our magazines, this Christmas and you could win $10,000 or 200 runners-up will win a Byron Bay food hamper, with $250.
Terms & Conditions:
Magshop Christmas 2020/21 Competition (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 19/10/2020 at 12:01am (AEST/AEDST) and ends at 11.59 PM (AEST/AEDST) on 31/1/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
3. You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one (1) or more magazine titles available on Magshop, or purchase one (1) or more products on www.magshop.com.au
. All Payments for a subscription, renewal, product purchase can be made online at www.magshop.com.au
, or via the Magshop Customer Service Number (136 116) or via mail for participating magazines.
5. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
6. An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; or (f) unlawful. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.