$12,000 GIRLS GETAWAY Celebrate the opening of our borders and start the New Year with some excitement! Enter now to WIN this incredible giveaway, for you and TWO girlfriends.
Northern Tasmania is renowned for its untouched wilderness, pristine coastline, cool-climate wines and fresh local produce. This 4 night Northern Tasmania experience is one of luxury, adventure and a little fun - as you complete our 'Tassie Photo Challenge' along the way!
Prize can be redeemed between May-October 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Competition Host is Clover Hill Wines
2. Competition open to Australian residents, aged 18+ only (proof of age may be required)
3. One winner will be drawn to receive the grand prize, of a $12,000 4-night getaway to Northern Tasmania, for 3 people total
a. Prize available for redemption between 1st May 2021 and 31st October 2021
b. Prize does not include flights
4. Two winners will be drawn to receive runner up prizes, of a set of 3 Clover Hill premium sparkling wines.
a. Shipped free at the end of January 2021
5. The competition will run until 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday the 31st of December 2020. No late entrants will be eligible to enter the competition.
6. Winners are drawn by random entry, through the authorised ‘Gleam’ software. Odds of winning are subject to the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All decisions are final and are not open to dispute
7. The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 5th January 2021 and notified by social media and email before COB Wednesday 6th January.
a. The prizes as listed cannot be exchanged for cash.
b. If the prize is not claimed before 8th January 2021, the competition will be redrawn on Tuesday 12th of January 2021.
8. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to join the Clover Hill Wines and Unique Charters mailing list. Participants can unsubscribe at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.
9. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Clover Hill Wines won’t disclose any of your personal details to a third party unless your approval is given.
10. It is a condition of entry that Clover Hill Wines have the right to publicise the winners First and Last Name when announcing winner.
11. All entrants release and indemnify Clover Hill Wines and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Clover Hill Wines which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Clover Hill Wines reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process.
13. Clover Hill Wines assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. Entry into this competition means that the entrant accepts he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
“Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000) For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)”
Liquor License 32400638 & 75100230
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.