TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To enter, individuals must satisfy the Eligibility Requirements and undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
1) Purchase any Gillette or Venus product(s) in a single transaction at any
Chemist Warehouse (“Qualifying Transaction”); and
2) Visit [www.pgpromotions.com.au/Gillette] follow the prompts to the
promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, a valid email address, and their full purchase receipt number) and submit the following completed entry form during the promotional period.
6. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
only one (1) entry permitted per transaction and per receipt; and
each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry
unrecognised receipts will be deemed.
For the sake of clarity, entrants may purchase multiple specially marked Gillette Cricket packs to enter multiple times however each purchase must be a separate transaction on a separate receipt to allow a valid entry in each case.
7. Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested
may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase is Chemist Warehouse, that a Gillette product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. This is a game of chance and winners will be drawn on 05/02/2021 at 1 Basalt Road, Pemulwuy NSW 2145 at 11am AEST. The winners will be notified by email within two business days.
13. The Promoter will draw the first five (5) valid entries to win the ‘once in a lifetime cricket experience’ for five (5) lucky winners valued at up to AUD$8,000 per prize pack depending on a date and point of departure. Each Prize pack includes:
2x return economy airfares for winner & a friend from winner’s nearest capital city to winners’ chosen destination to the Ashes.
2 rooms, 2 Night Accommodation 5 Star Accommodation at chosen destination.
2x Gold Tickets for winner & a friend to 2021/22 Ashes Cricket.
14. A secondary draw will be conducted should any prizes not be claimed by 24/02/2021 at 11.59pm AEST, and the original winner will forfeit their right to the prize. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on 26/02/2021 at 1 Basalt Road, Pemulwuy NSW 2145 at 11am AEST. The winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified via email within two business days.
15. Winners will be published [www.pgpromotions.com.au/Gillette] on 07/02/2021. In the event a secondary draw is conducted, secondary winners will be published online on 28/02/2021.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
If for any reason a winner does not [take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited by that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of their prize.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification (subject to legislative approval).
20. Spending money over the allocated amount, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
21. Prize must be taken to coincide with the [Ashes Cricket Series 2021/22] and is subject to booking and flight availability. The winner and his/her companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
22. All ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
23. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the International Cricket fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
24. By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s 2021/22 Ticket and Entry Conditions (available at ww.cricket.com.au/tickets) supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s 2021/22 Ticket and Entry Conditions with delivery of the prize tickets.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
26. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$40,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
27. The winners accept the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledge that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from their prize winnings. Winners should seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or independent financial adviser.
28. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
30. When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including responses to the promotional question (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, Cricket Australia, their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
31. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
32. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
33. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryconsumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
35. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Cricket Australia (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or Cricket Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2021/22 Ashes Test Series is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of any prize or attendance at any cricket match.