Your Chance To WIN With Jack Daniels!
This summer, visit Sports Bar, purchase any Jack Daniels product for your chance to WIN an instant prize.
How to enter
1. Purchase any Jack Daniels product from the Jack Daniels Menu at Sports Bar
2. Guests will be presented with a QR Code at the time of purchase and using a smart phone, scan the QR Code to view a spinning wheel. Guests will then press the “Spin to Win” button to reveal if they have won an instant win prize. Winners of an instant win prize must simply present their winning screen to the staff member who presented them the QR Code to receive their prize.
Entries close on Thursday 31 January 2021 at 9pm AEST. For full terms and conditions, see our Promotional Terms and Conditions below.
“STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP – SPORTS PROMOTION” THE STAR GOLD COAST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Brown-Forman Australia Pty Limited (ABN 87 000 064 086) of Level 6, 280 Elizabeth
Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, telephone (02) 9764 8777 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, The Star Entertainment Group and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 21/12/2020 and close at 9pm (local time) on 31/01/2021
(“Promotional Period”). This promotion will only be conducted at The Star Gold Coast (“Participating
6. To enter, individuals must purchase any Jack Daniel’s drink from the Participating Venue during the
Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals that make a Qualifying Transaction will be
given the opportunity to play a game for the chance to win an instant win prize. Individuals will be
presented with a QR Code at the time of making their Qualifying Transaction, Individuals must, using a
smart phone, scan the QR Code to view a spinning wheel. Individuals must then press the “Spin to Win”
Button to reveal if they have won an instant win prize. Winners of an instant win prize must simply
present their winning screen to the staff member who presented them the QR Code to receive their
prize. Instant win prizes to be won are as follows:
• 800x Jack Daniel's Caps valued at $10 each;
• 800x Jack Daniel's Keyrings valued at $5 each; and
• 800x Jack Daniel's Stubby Coolers valued at $6 each.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying
Transaction (regardless of the number of Jack Daniel’s products purchased in that transaction in excess
of one (1)); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements;
and (c) a maximum of two (2) entries are permitted per person per day.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion,
to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. At the end of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will distribute any unwon prizes to its loyal
13. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised
to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council
Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
. Entry and continued
participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
14. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize
will be forfeited.
15. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a
prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is AU$16,800.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are
a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and
promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written
directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as
any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss
or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in
any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms
and Conditions; (e) if the American football game or American baseball game is cancelled, postponed
or suspended for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred
by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking/use of a prize.
23. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion. By providing the
Promoter with your PI, you consent that any or all of the PI submitted by you may be held and used by
the Promoter and other companies within the Promoter’s group of companies (details of which are
available at brown-forman.com/10kfiling) or the Promoter’s agents, partners or licensees, to contact
you in relation to the promotion and to further promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you
information about, Jack Daniel’s products and services by email and as otherwise set out in the
how to access and correct PI that the Promoter holds about you, and how complaints can be made and
will be resolved. If you do not provide all of the requested information you may be ineligible for the
promotion and/or the Promoter may be unable to contact you with additional offers. Your PI may be
transferred to the United States and may be shared with third-party service providers who process your
PI in the United States or Australia solely to enable the provision of services to the Promoter. Your PI
may be transferred to another company or entity in the event that any part of the Promoter’s business
is transferred to, sold to or merged with a company or entity or if the Promoter is required to do so by
law, regulation or at the request of a public authority. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further
communications from Jack Daniel’s and would prefer to be removed from its databases, if you simply
wish to make corrections to your PI or if you have a complaint (which we will endeavour to resolve within
a reasonable time), please inform us in writing at the address set forth in clause 2 above. All entries
become the Property of the Promoter