Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 09:57:07 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,632 comps and freebies worth over $24,209,659.14 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and nine thousand, six hundred and fifty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014506 Total Posts (444339 Searchable Posts) in 296744 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Write a review to win a $200 Myer gift card
Entry Details
  • Write a review $200 Myer card     Closing Date: Wednesday 31 March 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Write a review to win a $200 Myer gift card  (Read 314 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 08 February 2021, 05:23:54 pm »
Go Up

How do I enter?

Leave a review on a product you own (that is available for review on the website). Once your review is approved and published you will be entered into the draw. 3 winners will be drawn every month.

Including a photo in your review will give you a bonus entry into the draw.

Submitting two photos will give a total of three entries into the draw (one for each photo and one for the review).

You’re welcome to submit more than two photos, but we’re only giving additional entries into the draw for the first two.

Please note - all photos submitted with your review will be published on the product pages of the Myer website. All content submitted will become the property of Myer. Inappropriate content will be removed and your entry will be voided. For more information please see the product review terms and conditions when submitting your review and our privacy policy

Do the reviews need to be positive?

No, tell us what you really think. Positive, neutral and negative reviews will all go into the draw. We only ask that all reviews be a true reflection of your experience with the product.

How many times can I enter the draw?

As many times as you want. There is no limit.

For each review that is approved and published on the website you’ll be (re)entered into that month's draw.

Including a photo in your review will also give you bonus entry into the draw. Submitting two photos will give a total of three entries into the draw (one for each photo and one for the review). You’re welcome to submit more than two photos, but we’re only giving additional entries into the draw for the first two.

When will the prizes be drawn?

We will draw the winners from last months reviews on the 10th (or next business day) of each month. First draw 10th November 2020. Final draw 10th April 2021.

How will I find out if I’ve won?

We’ll send you an email on the day of the draw to let you know you’ve won.

Your prize will be automatically sent to the email address provided when you submitted your review.Make sure you have access to this email to redeem your prize!

We’ll also publish your name and review on this webpage along with the other winners on the 15th of the month.

Can I win more than once?

You can win a $200 giftcard across different months eg. be a winner in January & May but not twice in the same month.

Do I need to be over 18 to enter? Yes.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 09:57:07 am from 34.203.221.104