Tell Us What Package Style You Love The Most to WIN
Beaumont Tiles expert designers have curated around 40 stunning Complete Bathroom Packages in every style to every budget with gorgeous tiles, bath, loo, taps, the vanity Ė the lot all included,
and you could WIN your favourite!
Click the link to pick your favourite style then enter online
If you donít know what your style is, Beaumonts have you covered, just do their fun
Whatís My Style Quiz and youíll know in minutes.https://10play.com.au/the-living-room/win/win-a-beaumonts-bathroom-package/c210617mdfcyClose Date: 27/07/2021 at 23:59 AEST. Total Prize Value: $18,000.00. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, excluding WA, aged 18 and over.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into The Living Room | Beaumont Tiles Competition (ďCompetitionĒ) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility to Enter 2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, excluding WA, aged 18 and over. However, employees and the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the ďPromoterĒ), Beaumont Tiles (the ďSponsorĒ) and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Friday, 18 June 2021 at 12:00 AEST and closes on Tuesday, 27
July 2021 at 23:59 AEST (ďCompetition PeriodĒ).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network 10 and www.10play.com.au
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Go to https://www.beaumont-tiles.com.au/packages
and select their favourite bathroom
b. Log on to 10play.com.au/win, nominate their selected package, and register their details.
Specific details may vary and may include (but not limited to) first name, last name, post code, phone number, email address, gender, and date of birth, to become a 10 Play member.
c. To receive one (1) bonus entry, opt in to receive communication from Beaumont Tiles by ticking the check box on the 10 play website when making their entry submission. For clarity, entrants can only gain a total of one (1) bonus entry for the entire competition period.
6. It is free to become a 10 Play member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website is dependent on the entrantís individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the 10 Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants who have won a Major Prize in any Network 10 competition in the past 12 months are not eligible to win a prize in this competition, excluding SA who are eligible to win more than once.
9. A limit of one online entry per day per 10 Play member applies. One membership per person applies.
Beaumont Tiles | The Living Room Terms and Conditions Page 1 of 6
10. Entries must be received by Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 23:59 AEST to be included in the Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoterís database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holderís sole responsibility to control any and all access to their device. The Promoter, and Ansible Pty Ltd, will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this. Entrants must not use anotherís device without express permission from the account holder.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoterís discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the Major Prize Winner, the Winner hereby permits the Winnerís image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winnerís participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network 10 or the Sponsor or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15. The Prize Draw will be held on Wednesday, 28 July 2021 at 10:00 AEST at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
16. The Major Prize Winners will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in writing and the Winnerís details will be published on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from Friday, 30 July 2021.
17. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
18. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 10:00 AEST. The unclaimed prize Winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and Winnerís details will be published on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from Monday, 1 November 2021.
19. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner drawn from all entries received (Online). The Winner will win the following prize package:
Major Prize Details
One (1) x Major Prize
ē One (1) x Complete Bathroom Package Ė as seen on https://www.beaumont-tiles.com.au/packages
Up to $18,000.00
Beaumont Tiles | The Living Room Terms and Conditions Page 2 of 6
- Prizes to the specs and values exactly as per the website, any additional sqm of tiles or additional brw is at the cost of the winner.
- Prize does not include labour
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE AT UP TO- AUD
20. The total Prize Pool is valued at up to $18,000.00 (including GST). The value depends on the winnersí choice of bathroom package with $18,000.00 being the maximum value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date. Prize is based on full RRP only, if goods are on sale at time of purchase, they will be provided at pre-sale price.
21. In acceptance of the prize, the Prize Winner acknowledges that the prize does not include labour costs. Further costs may be associated and are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
22. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included. These are the responsibility of the Winner.
23. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings, and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
24. In acceptance of the prize, the Major Prize Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Major Prize Winner.
25. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
26. Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsor is responsible nor liable for any damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the delivery of the prizes.
27. The Promoterís decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
28. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Major Prize Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the Sponsorís requirements.
29. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Major Prize Winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the Major Prize Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
30. Personal information about the prize Winner will be shared with the Sponsor, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize Winner.
Beaumont Tiles | The Living Room Terms and Conditions Page 3 of 6
31. If the Major Prize Winner does not provide proof of meeting the age restriction and other valid entry requirements, the Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Major Prize Winner will have no further claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Prize to a valid entrant.
32. Prize will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrantís contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrantís responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
33. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Major Prize Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
34. Should the Major Prize Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions to be a valid Winner they will forfeit all rights to the Prize, and a redraw will take place to reallocate the Prize to a valid Winner.
35. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
36. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
37. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances and the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a Winner, the Winner will be notified in accordance with these terms and conditions. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the Winner signs any such legal documentation.
38. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (ďNon-Excludable GuaranteesĒ). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Sponsor (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Beaumont Tiles | The Living Room Terms and Conditions Page 4 of 6
Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
39. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
40. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
41. The Promoter and the Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
43. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the Winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this competition, including but not limited to the Sponsor and Ansible Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winnersí names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the Winnerís surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion.
Beaumont Tiles | The Living Room Terms and Conditions Page 5 of 6
the APPs, or a registered code that is binding on our organisation and how Network Ten Pty Limited will deal with such complaints. We may disclose your personal information to related entities and third-party service providers outside Australia.
45. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
46. The Sponsor is Beaumont Tiles (ABN 61 007 703 997) of 225 Marion Road, Marleston SA 5033.
47. Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 20/XXX, NSW: LTP/XXX, SA: T20/XXX.