Enter your details below for your chance to win instantly!
Information on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these Terms
and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Uber Australia Pty
Ltd and its affiliates, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible
to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST 5 July 2021 and final entries close at
5pm AEDT 12 September 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a specially marked pack or
bottle of EXTRA® chewing gum from any retailer that stocks specially marked
packs or bottles of EXTRA® chewing gum in Australia during the Promotional
Period (“Eligible Purchase”). Entry is subject to the limits outlined in Clause 6.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
a) only one (1) entry is permitted per person per day, following the steps
for valid entry outlined in clause 7;
b) Entrants found to have submitted fraudulent entries including, without
limitation, by way of multiple email addresses and/or IP addresses
and/or multiple residence addresses of close similarity and/or multiple
names of close similarity will be deemed invalid;
c) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted. The same Unique Code
cannot be used more than once;
d) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and
e) each entry must be submitted separately in accordance to the entry
7. To enter, entrants must then undertake the following steps during the
● Visit www.wrigleyextra.com.au
or using their mobile device and the QR
Code Application, scan the QR Code logo featured on the specially marked
pack/bottle of EXTRA® chewing gum and be directed to the website;
● Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
● Input the requested details including their full name, email address, their full
residential address, contact phone number and indicate if they are male or
3442-8867-8161, v. 1
female and then upload the Unique Code found on the inside of the specially
marked EXTRA® chewing gum pack/bottle (“Unique Code”);
● Check the boxes confirming that the entrant:
a) Is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over and that neither
themselves nor their family members are an employee of the
Promoter, Uber Australia, or any other agency associated with
b) Agrees to these Terms and Conditions and agrees that if any of
the above requirements are not met, that the entrant’s entry can
be subject to invalidation.
c) Agrees that:
i. they will only enter a maximum of one (1) entry for each
eligible product purchased;
ii. they will only enter once per day;
iii. they will take a photograph of their product packaging,
clearly showing its Unique Code which was used for entry
and ensure the photograph is clearly taken outside of a
retail environment in an outdoor setting;
iv. they will safely store this photo until 26 September 2021
(14 working days after the last date of the Promotional
v. they understand that this promotion is heavily monitored
against fraudulent activity and that if the entrant is found to
have submitted fraudulent entries using multiple email
addresses and/or IP addresses and/or multiple residence
addresses of close similarity and/or multiple names of
close similarity, that all of their entries will automatically be
● Enter the security Captcha; and
● Submit the fully completed entry form.
8. As proof of purchase for every entry made, it is mandatory that entrants take
and retain a photograph of the EXTRA® chewing gum product packaging with
the Unique Code used to enter. This photograph must be clearly taken outside
of a retail environment in an outdoor setting showing the EXTRA® product
packaging clearly open and displaying the promotional Unique Code which was
used for entry. Failure to produce the required proof of purchase for all entries
when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in
invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
9. Entrants that submit a valid entry will be notified instantly onscreen if they are
a provisional winner (“Provisional Winner”). All valid entries received from
non-winners of a prize will automatically be placed in the 2nd chance draw for
any unclaimed prizes.
10. There will be a total of 3500 instant prizes to be won during the Promotional
Period. Winning times are allocated via a computerised system held at
Blackhawk Network L1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia. The
3442-8867-8161, v. 1
first valid entry received on or after each winning time will win that prize.
Entrants will be notified instantly onscreen as to whether or not they are a
11. Provisional Winners’ names will be published online atwww.wrigleyextra.com.au
by 15/09/2021. Provisional Winners will only be
confirmed as an instant winner upon verification of their entry. If a Provisional
Winner is found not to be an eligible entrant, or their entry is deemed invalid
under these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be awarded in the 2nd chance
draw for any unclaimed prizes.
12. Prizes include:
Prizes RRP Quantity Total RRP
$10 Uber Credit $10 2000 $20,000
$20 Uber Credit $20 1000 $20,000
$50 Uber Credit $50 400 $20,000
$100 Uber Credit $100 100 $10,000
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Once a Provisional Winner has been validated they will be sent an Uber gift
card to the email address or mobile number supplied at time of entry to the
value of the Prize won.
15. Uber gift cards are subject to their own terms and conditions. For full terms and
conditions visit www.uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-au
. Any ancillary costs
associated with redeeming the Uber gift card are not included. Any unused
balance of the Uber gift card will not be awarded as cash.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or
other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of
the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does
not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. A maximum of two (2) prizes are permitted per person (excluding SA residents).
3442-8867-8161, v. 1
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. Subject to the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes, if for any reason a
winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute and sole discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Total prize pool value is AUD$70,000 (incl. GST).
23. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. A draw for any prizes that have been won but unclaimed will take place at
10:00am AEDT on 15 December 2021 at Blackhawk Network L1, 534 Church
Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia, subject to any directions from a
regulatory authority. Only entries that have not won a prize already will be
entered into the relevant 2nd chance draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in
writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners’ names will be
published online at www.wrigleyextra.com.au
from 17 December 2021.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording
of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use
of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means
that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless
otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all
prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any prizes
that are part of the advertised total prize pool, that remain un-won, will be
awarded in the 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes. Online instant win
game materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
3442-8867-8161, v. 1
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports
to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties
under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability
that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or
not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged
or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred
by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
31. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the
promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including
but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as
required, to Australian or New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as
. The Privacy
Policy also contains information about how entrants may opt out, access,
update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the
Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those
complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the
Promoter. The Promoter may disclose personal information to entities outside
doubt, the Promoter will only use PI as set out above and in accordance with
32. The Promoter is Mars Australia Pty Ltd t/as Mars Wrigley Confectionery (ABN
48 008 454 313) of Tower 1, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands,
Melbourne VIC 3008, telephone +61 2 9847 9111.
NSW Authority No. TP/00440 ACT Permit No. TP20/01478 SA Permit No.