Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 11:13:22 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,635 comps and freebies worth over $24,215,950.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and fifteen thousand, nine hundred and fifty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014513 Total Posts (444346 Searchable Posts) in 296751 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Bosch - Win 2 spots to an exclusive class with Shayanna & share of $20000 cards
Entry Details
  • Bosch Masterclass with Shaynna     Closing Date: Sunday 26 September 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$20,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Bosch - Win 2 spots to an exclusive class with Shayanna & share of $20000 cards  (Read 879 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 31 August 2021, 05:50:29 pm »
Go Up

Enter to WIN Design Time with Shaynna Blaze

Your chance to WIN two spots to an exclusive design group MasterClass with renowned interior designer Shaynna Blaze and a share in $20,000 to spend on your kitchen interiors! 10 winners to be selected.

Simply purchase two or more Bosch cooking appliances within the promotion period and make an entry online.

Answer the following question in 50 words or less: Why would you like Shaynna Blaze to help you with your next design project?

Promotion Period valid 30 July to 19 September 2021. Entry period closes on 26th September 2021

https://boschpromotion.com.au/ShaynnaBlaze/

Valid promotional purchases end 11:59pm AEST on 19/09/2021.
Entry period commences 12:01am AEST 30/07/2021 and closes 11:59pm AEST 26/09/2021.
All claimants must retain their original invoice. Max. one (1) entry per person.

The Promoter is BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (ABN 22 109 198 405) of 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria Who can enter the Promotion?

Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.

When is the Purchase Period?

The Purchase Period commences at 12:01am AEST 30th July 2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST 19th September 2021

When is the Entry Deadline?

You must make your entry by 11:59pm AEST 26th September 2021.

What products are eligible?

Purchase two or more Bosch Major Cooking Appliances for your chance to win this includes Bosch cooktops, rangehoods, coffee machines, ovens, warming drawers, freestanding cookers, microwaves, fridges, freezers and fridge-freezers.

Which products are not eligible?

Any project or commercial purchases, trade seconds, scratch and dent stock, discount clearance outlet purchases, ex-display or used stock.

Which purchases are not eligible?

Any lay-bys or similar arrangements (unless initiated and paid for in full during the Promotion Period), hire purchase or rental agreements and all purchases made directly from BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd or from the Bosch Shop and refunded purchases.

How do I enter?

To enter, Eligible Entrants must do the following:

(a) purchase two or more Eligible Products during the Promotional Period and pay in full.

(b) correctly fill in and submit the online entry form located at boschpromotion.com.au/ShaynnaBlaze by 26th September 2021

(c) answer the following question in 50 words or less: Why would you like Shaynna Blaze to help you with your next design project?

How many times can I enter?

Only one entry per person. Multiple entries are not permitted.

What is the prize?

10 entrants will WIN:

A $2,000.00 Freedom Gift Card to make your dream kitchen design come to life and two spots to attend the interior design MasterClass run by Shaynna Blaze on November 13th in Melbourne to help you with your next design project!

How are the Winners decided?

Ten winners will be selected by a judging panel, having regard to the skill, creativity and originality of the answers, at the Promoter’s premises on 30th September 2021.

The judging panel will consist of representatives from the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the make-up of the judging panel if a judge becomes unavailable at any time.

How do I know if I am a Winner?

Winners will be notified by telephone and e-mail using the contact details provided to the Promoter at the time of entry into the Promotion, and their name will be published on the Promoter’s website on 30th September 2021.

When is the Design Time MasterClasses?

Design Time MasterClasses will be held on 13th November 2021. Each winner will participate in one of two Design Time MasterClasses (one morning session or, one afternoon session). The Promoter will allocate winners to the morning or, afternoon Design Time MasterClass. Winners will be invited to bring one guest to their allocated Design Time MasterClass. Design Time MasterClasses will be held at the Bosch Showroom – 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, Victoria 3168.

How can I travel to the MasterClass?

Winners residing outside of the State of Victoria will be provided two domestic return economy airfares. Winners residing outside of the State of Victoria will be provided two nights’ accommodation and hotel transfers.

Any other elements e.g. spending money, meals, additional transport, transfers / taxis, insurance and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking the Prize, unless specified as included, are not included and remain the responsibility of the winner(s).

When will I receive my prize?

Winners will receive the $2,000.00 Freedom Gift Card during their allocated Design Time MasterClass.

Where can I find my serial number?

Can't find your serial number? Click here for help.

I am having trouble entering the promotion, what could be wrong?

Ensure you have entered the correct information in all the fields on the entry form. If you have missed entering information or you have entered it incorrectly, please refer to the error messages that will appear when you try and submit your entry. You will not be able to submit your entry until all information has been correctly entered.

Who cannot enter the promotion?

Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.

Who should I contact if I need further assistance?

For technical issues with the online claim, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 037 772 or at enquiries@boschpromotion.com.au.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 11:13:22 am from 54.243.2.41