Purchase a specially marked Jack Daniel's & Cola 10 pack and enter for the chance win a Jack Daniel's Ultimate Ears Hyperboom speaker valued at $599.https://sipnsave.com.au/JD-hyperboom
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. A participating outlet is any Bottlemart, Sip N Save, Harry Brown or Thirsty Camel outlet nationally that displays advertising material for this promotion (each a “Participating Outlet”).
5. Entries into the promotion open and close on the following dates depending on the Participating Outlet:
• Bottle Mart, Sip n Save and Harry Brown: opens 08/09/2021 and closes at 11:59PM AEST on 05/10/2021; and
• Thirsty Camel: opens 07/09/2021 and closes at 11:59PM AEST on 04/10/2021
(each a “Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the relevant Promotional Period, purchase any specially marked Jack & Cola 4.8% 10 pack or Double Jack & Cola 10 Pack from a Participating Outlet (each an “Eligible Product”). Specially marked Eligible Products will contain a unique code on the inside of the pack (“Unique Code”).
7. To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit http://www.bottlemart.com.au/JD-Hyperboom
(for Eligible Products purchased at Bottlemart); http://www.sipnsave.com.au/JD-Hyperboom
(for Eligible Products purchased at Sip N Save); http://www.harrybrown.com.au(for
Eligible Products purchased at Harry Brown); or https://wa.thirstycamel.com.au
(for Eligible Products purchased at Thirsty Camel);
• Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
• Input the requested details into the online entry form (including their full name, date of
birth, address, email address, telephone number and the Unique Code); and then
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and Unique Code(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the required proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a Jack & Cola 4.8% 10 pack or Double Jack & Cola 10 Pack was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Product purchased; (b) only one (1) Unique Code is permitted per entry; (c) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (d) unrecognised Unique Codes will be deemed invalid; and (e) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 12/10/2021 at 10:00am AEDST in the presence of an indepdent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at http://www.bottlemart.com.au/JD-Hyperboom
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first fourteen (14) valid entries drawn from all valid entries received will each win an Ultimate Ears Hyperboom Speaker valued at $599.95.
16. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
19. Total prize pool value is $8,399.30.
20. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 13/01/2022 the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at http://www.bottlemart.com.au/JD-Hyperboom
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,