Women’s Health Week 2021 Photo & Video Competition
Women’s Health Week is your week, so we’d love to see how you inspire the women around you to look after their health and wellbeing.
Show us how you celebrated Women’s Health Week. Send us the best photo/s and or videos from an event you either hosted or attended and you could win one of five $500 Woolworths gift cards.
With no categories to limit creativity, the sky’s the limit. Just send us up to five of your best photos and/or videos.
You don’t need to be a professional or have an expensive camera. We’re looking for great candid, happy shots and footage of people enjoying your event. Our tip – show people ‘doing something’ rather than ‘showing something’. Online event hosts might even try a screenshot of your event!
Only colour images and footage and please no filters!
How to enter
Email photos to email@example.com
Or upload video footage here.
Competition opens 27 August and closes 17 September 2021.
Important: By entering the competition, you agree that your photo/video becomes the property of Jean Hailes and Women’s Health Week and may be used for marketing purposes and that you have the permission of anyone featured in your photo. Other T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter, and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have
parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read
and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the
Promoter to provide written evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Entry
is not open to Jean Hailes staff.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 27/08/2021 and ends at 11.59pm AEST
on 17/09/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
How to Enter
4. Entrants are required to submit a photo or video that shows how they celebrated Women’s
Health Week 2021. The photo must be an original creation of the Entrant.
To enter, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a)
Attach your entry image/s and email to firstname.lastname@example.org; (b) input the requested
details including their category of entry, full name, valid email address and submit an original
entry created by the Entrant; (c) confirm that all the people in the photo have consented to
their image to be shared with the Promoter for the purpose of this promotion, including for
the Promoter to use the photo in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including
but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, as stated in clauses 18
5. Entrants may enter as many times as they like provided each photo entry is unique,
submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
6. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means
that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all
entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Draws and Prizes
7. There will are five prizes available to win for the Promotional Period as there will be five
categories including four phot and one video category.
8. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges selected by The Promoter. Each entry will be
judged by the following four criteria. 1) Creativity 2) Composition 3) Quality 4) Subject
matter. The entry must be in colour and with no filters.
9. If there are no entries entered into a category that fulfil the four criteria the Promoter
reserves the right to determine that there is no winner for that category.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged based on creative merit. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no
correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize winners for the Promotional Period will be notified by email on 17 September
2021, and their name and photo will be announced on the Promoter’s website/Facebook
page on 21 September 2021. If no contact has been successful with the winners by 21
September 2021 the prize will be reallocated to the next best eligible entry as determined by
the judges (“Alternative Winner”). An Alternative Winner will be selected on 22 September
2021 and their name and photo will be announced on the Promoter’s website/Facebook
page on 29 September 2021. If there are no additional entries entered into a category that
fulfil the four criteria the Promoter reserves the right to determine that there is no winner for
11. The best valid entry per category during the Promotional Period, as determined by the
judges, will win 1 x $500 Woolworths Gift e-Card (incl GST). Any change in the value of the
prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the
Promoter. The total prize pool is valued at $2500 (incl. GST).
12. The prize winner will receive their prize by email and should allow 48 hours after being
notified to receive the prize. Delivery of the prize is only available in Australia. Delivery will
be made to the email address provided by the winner once they have been notified by the
Promoter. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the email address details
provided to the Promoter are correct and up to date.
13. All prizes, including any portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash, unless stipulated otherwise. If due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control
any of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prizes with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as,
required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not
limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants
(including an Entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not
in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter
to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to
any Entrant. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant licenses the Promoter to
use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to
future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their image/footage and that of any individual
pictured on the photo or used in the video on the Promoter’s social media and digital
platforms to promote the promotion and to use the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting future events or activities
of the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to
disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not
arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or
using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that
liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and
companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the
Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
competition or invalidate any affected entries.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the Women’s Health Week website is the Entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings.
Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST
purposes, supplies being made from non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the
Australia Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and
services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion. Entry is
conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless
otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or phoning the Entrant. Entrants
should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All
in handling personal information. Details about Privacy and Personal Information can be
found at www.jeanhailes.org.au/about/governance/terms-of-use
22. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on Entrants following
and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which
can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
any other organisation. Entrants understand that they are providing their information only to
the Promoter. The information an Entrant provides will only be used for the purposes
outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this
promotion must be directed to the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is Jean Hailes (ABN 69 092 915 618), 176 Wellington Parade, East
Melbourne VIC 3002.