Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 08:43:37 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,699 comps and freebies worth over $26,166,436.90 listed

That's over twenty six million, one hundred and sixty six thousand, four hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015925 Total Posts (445758 Searchable Posts) in 298110 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Fig and Stone Handcrafts -Win a Candle for you and friend/IG/Closes 20/9
Entry Details
  • Candle for you and frien     Closing Date: Monday 20 September 2021

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Fig and Stone Handcrafts -Win a Candle for you and friend/IG/Closes 20/9  (Read 177 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 19 September 2021, 02:20:52 am »
Go Up

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT6t_HxFD0U/

•• SOUL SISTER GIVEAWAY ••

I know that we have just last week come out of a huge giveaway, although during these super tough times the world is going through, I wanted to put my own little twist on another one! This is a little different to usual so PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST before entering!🌸

☽ You & one friend (soul sister) will each receive the candles in the photos above! Who keeps which is for you as the winners to decide. These are both from my brand new boho botanical range that is yet to launch! ✨ One candle is Cinnamon Vanilla & the other is Creamy Vanilla Bean! These new fragrances are stronger & better then ever!

♡ To successfully enter you must:
- LIKE & SAVE this post
- FOLLOW my account (this is my only account)
- COMMENT & TAG 1 friends below (you may comment & enter as many times as you like, as long as it is not the same person tagged every time!)
- In order for your comment to be picked by me, the friend you tag MUST also be following me. The more friends you tag, the more chances you have at winning providing some of your friends follow me too!

- EXTRA ENTRIES if you share to your story & tag me !!

🧘🏽‍♀️ In order for your entries to be valid, ALL STEPS must be followed. 🧘🏽‍♀️

☽ HOW WILL WINNERS BE DRAWN?
I will randomly pick a comment within 24 hours of the giveaways closure, & the chosen comment & person tagged will be mentioned on my story & have the candles sent to them!

☽ REMEMBER: the soul sister you tag MUST be following me in order for your comment to be successfully chosen! If they’re not, I will then go on to chose someone else’s comment!

This giveaway is open Australia wide and will conclude on Monday the 20th of September @9:00pm AEST.

✨ PLEASE NOTE - VERY IMPORTANT !!! ✨ this is our ONLY ACCOUNT !!!!! There is already people making scam accounts that will follow & contact you to mimic our giveaway! PLEASE BLOCK & REPORT & DO NOT PROVIDE ANY DETAILS !!!!!!!!

*this giveaway is in no way affiliated with instagram*
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 08:43:37 pm from 18.218.184.214