Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 08:09:54 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,662 comps and freebies worth over $24,153,580.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty three thousand, five hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014480 Total Posts (444313 Searchable Posts) in 296719 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Sean Szeps - Win 6 x 95g Moccona Barista Reserve tins
Entry Details
  • Moccona Barista Reserve tins     Closing Date: Sunday 22 May 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Sean Szeps - Win 6 x 95g Moccona Barista Reserve tins  (Read 127 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 18 May 2022, 12:17:38 am »
Go Up

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdaBsNuliLc/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Wash & Blow Dry Giveaway ✨

I've been banging on about my not-so-secret love affair with @mocconacoffee for about a month now. And it's been evident that you're superfans, too. Not just of Moccona Coffee, but of their dedication to ensuring that parents like us claim a little bit of necessary Me-Time.

As a little thank you for supporting me in my new role as The Master of Me-Time, Moccona is offering to give FIVE of you a Me-Time Prize Pack, which will include 6 months worth of Moccona Barista Reserve coffee, a candle, a mug, a coaster and a VISA card voucher for a well-deserved (and maybe long-overdue) wash and blow dry.

To enter, simply make sure you're following @mocconacoffee and me. Then, leave a comment below highlighting your go-to tip or parenting hack that you use to get a well-deserved break from your kids. It can be serious (my husband takes them to the movies once a week) or silly (I hide under my bed in a dark room until they find me). I'll select and DM five winners based on the uniqueness of the answer and the engagement your comment gets, so feel free to hunt through the comment section to find your favourites and show the community some love.

Parenting is hard. Like, really really hard. And when we carve out time for ourselves, we're calmer and more relaxed parents afterwards. But I know it's not always easy to make that time, so do yourself a favour... try and win this prize so that your tribe has no choice but to help so that you can enjoy a few hours of Me-Time bliss. You deserve it, my beautiful friends!

Terms: Ends 22.05.22 at 11.59pm AEST. Open to AUNZ residents 18+ only. Unlimited entries with new comments. Winners (5) chosen at promoter’s sole discretion on 23.05.22 and contacted by 11:59pm AEST that same day. Prize consists of 6 x 95g Moccona Barista Reserve tins, 1 x candle, 1 x mug, 1 x coaster and 1 x $100 VISA card voucher. 5 x prizes to be given away. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. There is no association or endorsement or sponsorship arrangement between the promoter and Facebook/Instagram.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 08:09:54 pm from 44.192.53.34