New Member Competition
Scratch'n'Win are running a monthly competition for all new members!
Its easy - all you need to do is sign up for a Scratch'n'Win membership on this website and you automatically go in the draw to win a Scratch'n'Win prize pack and double movie pass. Prizes drawn monthly. http://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/asp/index.asp?pgid=586Scratch’n’Win New Members’ Competition
The Lotteries Commission of Western Australia (ABN 78 531 150 466), trading as Lotterywest, 74 Walters Drive Osborne Park.
The following terms and conditions apply for the Lotterywest Scratch’n’Win New Members’ competition, to be drawn on a
monthly basis.CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entrants must be aged sixteen (16) years or over.
2. Entrants must become a member of the Scratch’n’Win database in order to enter the Scratch’n’Win New Members’
3. Entrants must reside in Western Australia in order to enter the Scratch’n’Win New Members’ competition and to be eligible
to win the prize(s).METHOD OF ENTRY
4. Entrants must first log on to the Scratch’n’Win website at www.scratchnwin.com.au
5. Entrants must register as a member of the Scratch’n’Win website.
6. Scratch’n’Win Members can only enter the competition once.
7. All entries received each month will go into a random draw to be drawn in the first week of the following month.DRAW
8. The draw will take place at Lotterywest, 74 Walters Drive, Osborne Park.
9. The winning entry will be deemed to be the first ‘correct’ entry drawn at random by Lotterywest.
10. The random draw will be supervised by a representative of the W.A. Govt Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.DURATION
11. The competition will run on an ongoing basis.PRIZE
12. There is one prize drawn every month and includes a double movie pass and Lotterywest corporate gift pack.
13. The prize will be posted to the winner within 28 days of the date of the draw.
14. The prize is not transferable or refundable for cash.PUBLICITY
15. It is a condition of entry that Lotterywest has the right to publicise the names, characters, likenesses or voices of any
contestants for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition.INDEMNITY
16. All contestants release from, and indemnify Lotterywest (ABN 78 531 150 466) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense
arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income,
personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or
omission or otherwise.NOTIFICATION
17. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
18. In all matters, all decisions of Lotterywest and staff will be final and cannot be contested.
19. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.ELIGIBILITY
20. Employees of Lotterywest and their immediate families, together with staff, owners and directors of Lotterywest licensed
retailers and their immediate families and employees of agencies and companies associated with this promotion and their
immediate families, are all ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family includes spouse, defacto spouse, parent,
natural or adopted child and sibling.PROMOTER
21. The promoter of the Scratch’n’Win New Members’ competition is Lotterywest, 74 Walters Drive Osborne Park.