Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 11:56:22 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,635 comps and freebies worth over $24,216,640.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and sixteen thousand, six hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014516 Total Posts (444349 Searchable Posts) in 296754 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Free Santa Letter

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Free Santa Letter  (Read 1644 times)  (Replies 5 posts)
nudist

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« : Saturday 15 November 2008, 02:05:19 am »
Go Up

Since we are fast approaching Christmas again i just thought i would let those of you with small children know about this fantastic site were your little ones (and not so little ones lol) can write to santa santa.   
I do this every year for my two children and i think it is fantastic all you have to do is fill in the missing spaces ie:- name, sex, naughty or nice, what your child wants etc and submit it and a  reply email appears within a few seconds (page changes from the letter to the reply email letter from Santa santa) for you to print out or save. The letters are usually about an A4 size page and if you have more than one child they will say different things it is like it is personalised for the child  and the best part is they are FREE.
Below is a copy of my daughters letter just so you can see how good they are.  I hope this puts some big smiles on little faces as they watch their letters appear before them on your computer.

http://www.emailsanta.com/email_santa.asp

(sample letter is below)

Brisbane, QLD
Australia

#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HOH OHO

november , 2008

Merry Christmas Shyanne!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Brisbane!  HO!! Ho!! ho!!  We get wonderful Christmas emails from boys and girls around the world but everyone at the North Pole sure gets excited when we get one from you Shyanne!  By the way, Rudolph just told me that the Boomers are all ready and excited to pull the sleigh over Australia.

Well tickle my whiskers, Shyanne!  Are you really and truly 4 years old already?!?  I'll bet you're really excited about Christmas!  Everyone at the North Pole sure is!  Are you looking forward to Santa Claus visiting your home?  Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home!  I also hear you've been a really good girl.  (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!). 

Cookies?  COOKIES?!?  Did you say cookies?!  Yum!!  You know, I get asked a lot what kind of cookies I like best.  Of course, I love *all* kinds of cookies, but what I like the most is when you leave me the kind of treats that *you* like best.  (That way it's like we're sharing them!).

The reindeer got really excited when I told them you might leave carrots out for them!  (I think they want to go to your home first! *wink*).  I'm glad you mentioned the reindeer because they're all outside playing reindeer games right now.  Did you know you can even vote for which reindeer will guide my sleigh this Christmas? 

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. leapster; 2. baby born princess doll and; 3. scooter.  HO!! Ho!! ho!!  I see there's a scooter on your list.  That's a great present!  Of course, you'll have to promise me you'll always wear a helmet and follow all the safety rules.  Now one thing about a scooter is that its very hard to fit a lot of them into the sleigh.  So, I hope you won't be too disappointed if we can't fit enough of them in for everyone this Christmas.  HO!! Ho!! ho!!  Mrs. Claus will be tickled to hear you like pretty doll stuff as much as she does!  She just loves helping the elves make all the wonderful doll things.  Even with Mrs. Claus helping though we never seem to make enough of them for everyone so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you asked for. 

Well, it's time for Santa Claus to go do his chimney exercises.  Up!  Down!  Up!  Down!  Have to be in tip-top shape for the big night!  Take care Shyanne and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!!  And remember...  only 17 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Forever and Always Your Friend,

P.S.   The reindeer say "Thank You!" for the nice treats!  I hope you don't mind, but I had a bit of carrot and celery too.  After all, even Santa eats his veggies!

P.P.S.  I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

muddy

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Saturday 15 November 2008, 08:36:26 am »
Go Up

Thanks for this Nudist my kids are in there with eyes as big as saucers eagerly reading... Laughing Laughing  santa  cheers thumleft

Marfs

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Monday 08 November 2010, 11:51:01 pm »
Go Up

That is so lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this, Nudist. I will definitely get my son to email Santa. Thank you so much.

mrmrschoof

Recent Activity
0%

Capricorn
Capricorn

« Reply #3 : Tuesday 09 November 2010, 01:42:46 am »
Go Up

My daughter will love this.  Thankyou

Good on ya and be happy
kerriew1979
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #4 : Monday 15 November 2010, 07:23:09 pm »
Go Up

Thanks for this that is a great find!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Total Winnings for 2013 so far $1769
shar2pei
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

Pisces
Pisces

« Reply #5 : Sunday 05 December 2010, 11:42:56 am »
Go Up

Thank You Smile
This is GREAT Smile

TWILIGHT:
When You Can Live Forever,
What Do You Live For?
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 10 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 11:56:22 am from 3.237.65.102