Australian Competitions Club

Expired => Closed Competitions => Topic started by: LilyL on Sunday 30 January 2011, 06:06:23 pm



Title: Win decorative hair tie pack, FB like & comment, random draw
Post by: LilyL on Sunday 30 January 2011, 06:06:23 pm
(http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/166314_496887488912_139057168912_5693736_2279504_n-510x600.jpg)

http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/2011/01/27/video-tutorial-rope-knot-plait/

Win decorative hair tie pack

Bec from Pretty Things Distract Me is giving away to one lucky The Organised Housewife reader this gorgeous boutique pack, perfect for school.

HOW TO ENTER:

   1. Become a fan of Pretty Things Distract Me on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/PrettyThingsDistractMe
   2. While there have a look through the photo’s and comment which is your favourite bow.

 Note:

    * Winner will be chosen using Random.org
    * Please remember ONE post only per person.
    * Entries close 11pm (QLD time) Monday 31st January.  Any entries received after this time will not be considered.
    * Winner will be announced on Tuesday, 1st February, I will publish details on a separate blog post.
    * Winner is to contact me within 48 hours.  If I have not heard from winner, I reserve the right to redraw giveaway.
    * Open to Australian residents only.

Good luck!!

I hope you