Australian Competitions Club

Expired => Closed Competitions => Topic started by: oldfellow on Wednesday 14 July 2021, 02:03:25 am



Title: Mum Made Yum - win Lunch Notes/Closes 16/7
Post by: oldfellow on Wednesday 14 July 2021, 02:03:25 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGBEp8nMhS/

To celebrate back to school next week (and back to packing those lunchboxes), I have partnered with @sproutandsparrow to give 2 lucky winners the chance to win a double pack of their amazing lunch notes.

I have featured these gorgeous lunch notes in my posts previously and I know you guys love them. Now is your chance to win your own set. They also make great gift ideas.

To enter:
1. Like & Save this post
2. Follow @mum_made_yum & @sproutandsparrow
3. Tag your friends in the comments below – 1 tag per friend, each comment counts as one entry.
4. For 5 BONUS entries, share this post to your stories and tag @mum_made_yum & @sproutandsparrow (make sure you tag me so I can see it ♥️;)

💕 Goodluck 💕

💖 @mum_made_yum

T&Cs:
Entries close at 11.59pm on Friday 16th July 2021
The winner will be announced on Saturday 17th July 2021 on my stories and direct message.

** Please be aware of fake accounts. The 2 winners will be contacted from this account only (@mum_made_yum) and your bank account details will NOT be requested. **
The winner can claim their prize by contacting @sproutandsparrow on their Instagram DM

Open to Australian residents only.

Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered with Instagram.