|
Title: National Seniors Memb - Win 1 of 2 copies of Everything I Love to Cook Post by: oldfellow on Saturday 01 January 2022, 07:54:32 am https://nationalseniors.com.au/members/competitions/win-1-of-2-copies-of-everything-i-love-to-cook
23 November 2021 – 7 January 2022 Win 1 of 2 copies of Everything I Love to Cook Enter now Synopsis: Sixteen years since the publication of Australian national treasure Neil Perry's groundbreaking bible for home cooks, The Food I Love, comes a bookend to that masterwork: Everything I Love to Cook. He revisits legendary dishes from his flagship restaurants like Rockpool Bar & Grill and modern classics from his long-running Good Weekend column, as well as new favourites he – and we – can't get enough of. With tips and techniques to set you up for success every time, Neil covers everything from basic knife skills to the art of barbecuing, dressing a salad and mastering a roast dinner. Whether you want the perfect steak sandwich or a comforting bowl of pasta, a southern Thai-style chicken curry or classic tiramisu, there are more than 230 recipes you'll love to cook. Author: Neil Perry Release Date: September 2021 RRP: $59.99 For your chance to win a copy of Everything I Love to Cook, submit the form below. If the details are not correct, please update your details through My Account. The competition closes 11:59 PM AEST on Friday 7 January 2022. Only one entry per member is permitted and only one prize will be awarded to the winner. This prize will not be exchanged for any other, unless specified by National Seniors Australia. Please login to enter You must be a current member of National Seniors to enter this competition. |