|
Title: Manda - Win a super sandcastle builder set/IG/Closes TODAY 21/10 Post by: oldfellow on Saturday 21 October 2023, 04:00:16 am https://www.instagram.com/p/CyZe3-tvVXw/
GIVEAWAY ☀️ Have you missed my weekly giveaways? Well I have good news! In the spirit of Christmas I am teaming up with some of my favourite brands to give you a chance to win every week until Christmas 🙌🏼🎄 To kick things off, this week I have teamed up with @sandpal_toys to give one lucky winner a super sandcastle builder set for themselves AND one for a friend! These amazing tools are not your typical beach toy. They allow little (and big) hands to build elaborate castles and creations with ease! Don’t live near a beach? No worries! They work awesomely in sand, mud and even snow! To win not 1 but 2 Sand builders kits valued at $118 simply- To enter simply- ⭐️Follow @its_mandagram and @sandpal_toys ⭐️like and save this post ⭐️tag a friend (one tag = one entry) ⭐️share to your stories for a bonus 5 entries T&Cs - Winner will be announced via my stories as usual on Saturday 21st October 2023 in my stories as usual. ❌ As always please be on the lookout for scammers and report and block any copycat accounts that try to follow or message you. I will never ask you to click links or provide any payment information! These account often have stolen pictures and very similar usernames. ✔️Giveaway open to Australian residents only GOOD LUCK 🤞 |