|
Title: Radio TripleRRR Melb - Win DP to see Coffin/Closes 10/11 Post by: oldfellow on Monday 06 November 2023, 06:53:30 pm https://www.rrr.org.au/subscriber-giveaways/coffin-live-at-rrr
Closes 10 November 2023, 4 pm C.O.F.F.I.N: Live at RRR On Friday 10 November, buckle up for a ferocious live set from C.O.F.F.I.N, hosted by Stu Carlson of Brutal Realms. The group from Sydney’s Northern Beaches are on the road celebrating their latest album, Australia Stops, a recent Triple R Album of the Week. It’s a masterful fusion of 1970s boogie rock and roll, thrash metal, and punk, with lyrics that span politics, culture, and the natural beauty of Australian landscapes. It’s a milestone release for C.O.F.F.I.N who’ve finely tuned their distinctive sound over nearly two decades. First Nations people can email firstnations@rrr.org.au to RSVP to attend. You can also listen to the performance live via FM, digital, online and via the Triple R app. Enter now |