Australian Competitions Club

Expired => Closed Competitions => Topic started by: oldfellow on Wednesday 16 September 2026, 01:29:31 am



Title: Girl - Win one of 8 x CockadoodleMOO book/Closes 4/10/26
Post by: oldfellow on Wednesday 16 September 2026, 01:29:31 am
https://www.girl.com.au/book-giveaway-cockadoodlemoo.htm


Win one of 8 x CockadoodleMOO book by Tanya Hennessy, illustrated by Shiloh Gordon.

 

A rooster only has ONE line - how hard can it be to get it right? This hilarious picture book will appeal deeply to kids who love a bit of silliness ... and a chance to correct their parents.
Oh, hi! Thanks for being here. Do you know what a rooster says? I OBVIOUSLY do. I'm a rooster, after all! I say it first thing every morning. Ready?

COCKADOODLE ...

UH-OH! It looks like the rooster can't remember his line! It's all up to you, dear reader, to come to the rescue ...

A very funny picture book that will have you crowing!

 

 

CockadoodleMOO

by Tanya Hennessy and illustrated by Shiloh Gordon

Allen and Unwin

RRP: $19.99

 

buy this book