|
Title: Win an 8day Romantic Rhine river cruise from Amsterdam to Basel (closes 3pm AEST Post by: culturebird on Wednesday 07 October 2026, 12:26:45 am Win a romantic cruise with Avalon Waterways!
Your chance to win an 8-day Romantic Rhine river cruise from Amsterdam to Basel! Discover Cruising Elevated with Avalon Waterways. From panoramic river views and the Sky Deck to locally inspired dining and immersive experiences ashore, Avalon offers a relaxed way to experience river cruising. Guests can shape each day their way with a choice of Active, Discovery or Classic excursions. You’ll cruise in an Avalon Panorama Suite, putting the river views front and center with wall-to-wall panoramic windows and an Open-Air Balcony. With Avalon, you can see the world your way, with more choice, more space and more freedom to travel as you wish. In 25 words or less, tell us why you and your plus one deserve a romantic getaway with Avalon Waterways! https://7news.com.au/the-morning-show/win-a-romantic-cruise-with-avalon-waterways--c-22957262 Terms: https://d2xcq4qphg1ge9.cloudfront.net/assets/592574/4098141/original_The_Morning_Show_X_Avalon_Cruises_Competition_TCs_01102026_v5_.pdf I confirm I am available for the prize travel dates, departing from 2nd July 2027 and returning on 11th July 2027 if I am a lucky winner! I confirm I can participate in a FaceTime or Zoom call from the The Morning Show Broadcast on Thursday 8th October 2026 between 9:00am and 12:00pm AEDT, in case I am a lucky winner! |