Australian Competitions Club

Expired => Closed Competitions => Topic started by: oldfellow on Tuesday 07 September 2021, 07:28:50 pm

Title: WA Netball - Win a Nissan Juke/RUP/Raffle/Closes 16/9
Post by: oldfellow on Tuesday 07 September 2021, 07:28:50 pm


There is still time to participate in the 2021 Netball Community Raffle and support your local club or association before the winning tickets are drawn at 11am on the 17th of September 2021.

Tickets can be purchased here with proceeds supporting the Grassroots Netball Community.

A total of 60% of funds raised will go to associations and clubs, and the other 40% to Netball WA's Communities Facilities Fund.

Tickets are priced at $2 each, and anyone who purchases $20 or more worth of tickets in one transaction you will be eligible for the Bonus Draw to win a Gold Nugget valued at $1,000 from the Perth Mint

The following major raffle prizes are also on offer for everyone who purchases a ticket:

A new 2021 Nissan JUKE ST Auto valued at $30,490
Flight Centre $5,000 Travel Gift Card valid for up to 3 years
An opportunity to join four Fever stars in a 12-seat suit at RAC Arena valued at $3,900
A fully catered corporate box at one 2022 West Coast Fever regular fixture at RAC Arena valued at $1,200
An Emerald Family Membership pack (2 adults and 2 juniors) for the 2022 West Coast Fever season valued at $1,000
These fantastic prizes are all thanks to Netball WA supporters Nissan, Flight Centre, RAC Arena and the Perth Mint, who are part of the Gold Industry Group.

Make sure to have your tickets before 9am on September 17th, 2021 to be in the running for these amazing prizes!