Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Bosisto’s Pty Ltd and the ABN is 13004809161 of Address – 61-81 Clarinda Road, Oakleigh South, VIC 3167 ("Promoter").
2. Information on the prize ("Prize") and how to claim and enter form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. The Promoter works with a third party (the Administrator), TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Ground Floor, 320 Pitt St, Sydney 2000 Australia ("TLC"), to provide the Promotion to you.
3. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other Promotion.
4. Open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older ("Eligible Claimant"). Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to participate.
5. Outlets participating in the Promotion are all Chemist Warehouse stores and Chemist Warehouse online. The Chemist Warehouse stores located in Australia can be found at https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/aboutus/store-locator
6. Purchases must be made between 12:01am AEDT 1/03/2021 and 11:59pm AEST 30/4/2021 inclusive ("Purchase Period").
7. To be eligible to enter the Bosisto's Wellness promotion ("Promotion"), Eligible Claimants must:
a. During the Purchase Period purchase two (2) or more Bosisto's products in one transaction ("Eligible Product") from a Participating Outlet
b. Complete a claim form ("Claim Form") and provide proof of purchase ("Receipt") in accordance with these Terms. Claims can be submitted online only.
c. Claims must be received by 11:59pm AEST 14th MAY 2021. Claims are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter.
8. To submit their claim ("Eligible Claim"), an Eligible Claimant must:
a. Visit www.bosistoswellness.com.au
fully complete the Claim Form, providing their first name, surname, postal address, email address, phone number, receipt number and store location where products were purchased. The receipt must show the qualifying purchase made within the Purchase Period and the store location of the purchase. All valid Claimants will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
9. Eligible Claimants must retain their original Receipt which corresponds to their claim. Failure to produce the original Receipt when requested may, in the absolute discretion of TLC, result in invalidation of a claimant's claim and forfeiture of any right to the Promotion or entry into the Prize Draw. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of TLC and/or Promoter is final and binding on each Eligible Claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Multiple entries will be accepted. Subject to the following:
(a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Purchase (and no receipt sharing is allowed);
(b) a maximum of one (1) entry will be accepted per receipt/invoice (regardless of the number of Qualifying Purchases featured on that receipt/invoice;
(c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements;
(d) unrecognised receipt (or invoice) numbers will be deemed invalid. Any entry that in the Promoter's or TLC's opinion is: based on a shared receipt/invoice or lodged by automatic, repetitive robotic programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including but not limited to the use of a competition entry service, will be void and at the absolute discretion of the Promoter or TLC, renders all of an entrant’s entries invalid and he/she will forfeit his/her right to any prize.
11. The Promotion is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. TLC or the Promoter is not responsible for any prize that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches an Eligible Claimant or after it has been released to an Eligible Claimant.
13. TLC or the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims not received for any reason. No responsibility will be taken for incomplete, illegible, incorrect, lost, late or misdirected claims.
14. The Promotion will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of TLC and/or the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
15. TLC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Claimants. If requested by TLC, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by TLC at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by TLC to verify their identity, age eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim in compliance with these Terms, and their original Receipt that corresponds to the claim they have submitted. If the items required by TLC are not received or an Eligible Claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of TLC within the time period required by TLC, their claim will be deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Promotion with another Offer of equal or greater value subject to legislative approval.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC, the Promotor or TLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any claimant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, stores participating in the Promotion and all agencies associated with the Promotion, and the employees, agents, directors and contractors of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
19. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
20. Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter via placing a tick in the 'opt in' boxes featured on the Claim Form, information provided by the claimant will be entered into a database and may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the claimant. Claimants who elect to 'opt in' may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request not to receive further promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by contacting the Promoter by addressing correspondence to the Privacy Officer and sending by post to Bosisto's, 61-81 Clarinda Rd Oakleigh South Victoria 3167.
22. The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time without any liability (including, without limitation, amending or modifying these Terms at any time and from time to time) subject to legislative approval.
23. Failure by TLC or the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. BOSISTO'S WELLNESS PROMOTION PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS – to be read in conjunction with the general terms.
1. Total Prize pool is $18,110. The prize pool consists of two (2) Major Prizes – (2) x Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat 5 Night Optimum Wellbeing package + flights and ten (10) minor prizes 10 x Endota Spa Freedom Gift Card + 'Chaos to Calm' Book by Shannah Kennedy & Lyndall Mitchell.
2. Each winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw via the email address provided by the winner; and by the phone number provided by the winner. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.bosistoswellness.com.au
on 20th May 2021.
3. Prize must be claimed by 20th August 2021 at 4:00 PM AEST. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on 23rd August 2021 at 11:00 AM AEST at TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, Ground Floor, 320 Pitt, Sydney 2000 Australia. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw via the email address provided by the winner; and by the phone number provided by the winner. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.bosistoswellness.com.au
on 25th August 2021.
4. The prize is not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable (including any unused portion).
i. 18/5/2021 at 11:00 AM AEST - computerised draw system or selection: The winners will be determined by a random draw. The draw for the prizes will take place on 18/5/2021 at 11:00 AM AEST at TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Ground Floor, 320 Pitt St, Sydney 2000 Australia by computerised draw system or selection. The Promoter warrants that the computerised draw system used to draw the prizes has been appraised by a suitably qualified person into the operation and integrity of the computerised draw system. The winning entrant does not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize.
ii. The first eligible entry drawn will win the prize of one (1) Gwinganna Five (5) Night Optimum Wellbeing packages plus flights from closest capital city. The second eligible entry drawn will win one (1) Gwinganna Five (5) Night Optimum Wellbeing packages plus flights from closest capital city. The next ten (10) entries will win an Endota Spa Freedom Gift Card ($250) + 'Chaos to Calm' Book by Shannah Kennedy & Lyndall Mitchell ($35).
iii. Reserve winners will be drawn and will only be used if winners are deemed invalid. Reserve winners will be drawn and record them (in order) in case an ineligible entrant is drawn or if any entrant drawn is unable to accept or declines to participate in a prize within fourteen (14) days of being successfully notified that they are a winner (if applicable), then the prize will be awarded to the reserve winner.
iv. Entrants can only win one prize. Should the entrants name be drawn twice they will win the first drawn prize.
v. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, TLC or the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. TLC and the Promoter's privacy policies contain information about how the entrant may access, update and seek correction of the personal information TLC or the Promoter holds about them and how the entrant may complain about any potential breach by the Promoter of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other Australian privacy laws and how such complaints will be dealt with.
8. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
PRIZE SPECIFIC TERMS
Major Prizes – Two (2) x Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat 5 Night Optimum Wellbeing package + flights
1. The Promotional Partner for the Bosisto's Wellness Promotions Major Prize is Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat (ABN 30 102 346 181).
2. Each 'Bosisto's Wellness Promotions Major Prize' comprises of a Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat -Five (5) Night Optimum wellbeing package valued at up to $6,380 and flights for the winner and their adult companion. Flights to be taken from the winners nearest capital city and transfers to the Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat. If the winner lives in Brisbane, Gold Coast or surrounding areas, transport will be arranged for the winner and their companion to either the Gwinganna Lifestyle retreat or the airport where they can board the Gwinganna transfer to retreat. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
3. The Gwinganna 5 night Optimum Wellbeing package includes 5 nights Orchard Deluxe Suite accommodation including all organic meals and snacks. The winner and their companion will be eligible for one (1) classic 50 minute massage, one (1) balancing facial & $100 wellness therapy credit each. Access to all facilities and scheduled activities, Complimentary return transfers at set times from Gold Coast Airport to Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat. Arrival: Flights must land no later than 12:30pm for a prompt 1pm courtesy transfer departure. Departure: Transfer leaves the retreat at 2pm, we recommend a flight for 3:30pm or later.
4. All bookings at Gwinganna Lifestyle retreat are subject to availability and must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance. The prize validity is until 4th January 2022.
5. All flight bookings must be made 45 days in advance and will be made through a registered travel agent. Details of the travel agent will be shared with the winner upon prize notification.
6. All components of the prize are subject to availability at the time of booking. If for some reason beyond the Promotional Partner's control, it is not possible to supply a prize or prize element as advertised, the Promotional Partner will substitute a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value in lieu, in Promotional Partner's discretion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
7. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non-refundable or transferable. The prize may not be combined with any other offers or voucher and only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over.
8. Changes to your booking will incur cancellation or postponement fees. Any alterations to confirmed details will be at the expense of the winner. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize.
9. The winner may be required to present his/her credit card at the time of accommodation check in.
10. Any purchases made over and above the stated prize amount will be at the winner’s expense and must be paid for using another form of payment.
11. The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket. The winner and their companion will be responsible for ensuring they have adequate travel insurance prior to travelling.
12. All components of the prize must be taken together and when offered or are forfeited. The winner and their companion must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point.
13. A winner and their companion must conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and respectful manner at all times whilst participating in the prize. Acceptance of and participation in the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the prize supplier, and in particular, behaviour and safety requirements. A winner and their companion must follow all reasonable directions given by the Promoter and the prize supplier during the course of their participation in the prize, including all directions in relation to behaviour and safety. The Promoter and the prize supplier reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to disqualify, sanction and/or eject a winner and/or their companion from any experience, or to refuse participation in certain activities, on the grounds of inappropriate behaviour or safety reasons, or for any breach of these Conditions of Entry generally. If a winner and/or their companion fail to participate in the prize in the manner required, as stated in this condition and in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, their entry and the balance of the prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
14. The Promoter, TLC or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the users of the Bosisto's Wellness Major Prize Package indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
15. Any disputes between claimants pertaining to the use of Bosisto's Wellness Prize are strictly between the claimant and the promotional partner.
16. TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
17. If due to COVID 19 there are travel restrictions, to FGB's discretion, a cash prize of $6,380 may be provided to the winner.
Minor Prizes - 10 x Endota Spa Freedom $250 Gift Card + 'Chaos to Calm' Book by Shannah Kennedy & Lyndall Mitchell
Each Minor Prize consists of an Endota Spa Freedom Gift Card $250 Physical Card prize + 'Chaos to Calm' Book by Shannah Kennedy & Lyndall Mitchell ('Minor Prize') is valued at up to $285.00.
Endota Spa Freedom Gift Card
1. The Promotional Partner for the $250 Endota Spa Freedom Gift Card prize is Endota (ABN 89 107 095 983). The Endota Spa Freedom Gift Card will be valid for use 3 years from the date of issue and can be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Any funds remaining on the Gift Card past the expiration date will be forfeited.
2. Gift Cards are the equivalent of cash. If lost or stolen, cards will not be replaced. Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other legal tender.
3. Gift Cards must be presented upon arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours of appointment may result in a cancellation fee being charged to the Gift Card. You cannot use your Gift Card for treatments on a public holiday.
4. Any purchases made over and above the Gift Card amount will be at the winner’s expense and must be paid for using another form of payment.